RoadTrip Back Home 11

Author: Alright guys, 11, 12, and 13 are gonna be the last chapters of it all before we get to Andy and Becca's two chapters which are 14 - 15
Author: You guys wanna know how much I love you?

Author: 17212 words...

Author: GET COMFORTABLE!!!! Cause this is the LONGEST chapter I've ever posted...

Author: I've decided that in this these three I'll be focusing more on Twilight, SkyHigh, and Lucifer...

Author: This Chapter, all Twilight.

Author: Next Chapter, all Lucifer but it may be short...

Author: Last Chapter, Percy Jackson and Sky High - AGAIN, maybe short.

Author: If I focus on anything else - it'll be The Proud Family Story - cause I know you guys really enjoyed that one. But that'll be in RoadTrip Back Home 13.

Author: RoR is still in affect though, In this chapter, you're going to get BOTH Izu and Ryu's fight. Mainly because they're sort of sort but oh so badass...

Author: Also, I know I gave you all how many chapters I would do for my other stories before I get back to Warbird but I have decided to just make it Two Chapters a Story.

Author: I've been cucking y'all and myself long enough. Just two chapters of Amon, DXD, Orc of Forest, Acnologia, Leaf's Red God, and TIPCA(Ed, Edd, n' Eddy Story)

Author: And if you want me to Update Universal Sibling and HUNTER HEROES!!!! let me know. I can spare a chapter or two for them...

Author: Alright guys, that's all the announcements I have - oh! And you're probably wondering where Angie, Wade, and SG were... well...

Author: They're still winded from that fuckfest they had in the Pokémon world. So they're tired. Hehe I'm actually surprised that you're tired, Wade...

Wade: F-Fuck you... Meowscarada's pussy was too much...

Angie: H-He's got a point, and then Pikachu Libre -

Author: NOT PIKACHU LIBRE!!!!

SG: 💢 Hey man, d-don't kink shame us...

Angie: You wouldn't be talking all that shit if you went there.

Author: Bitch, I'm black, I can handle any female.

*Opens Portal*

Wade/Angie/SG: Put your money where your mouth is then...

Author: ... Tch, man, y'all just weak, watch this...

*Goes into Portal*

...

...

...

...

*Comes back out, eyes widened and dick dripping with cum and pussy juice.*

Author: (Groan)...

Wade: Well?

Author: ... Why are Pokémon's pussy that good?

SG: EXACTLY!!!!

Author: Like that's not fair! That grip was CRAZY!!!!

Angie: Lopunny huh?

Author: Nah that bitch the freakiest one there. Then Female Charazard is just an "Ara Ara Waifu" in a dragons body!!!

Wade: You fucked Jessie and Joy too, didn't you?