Too Loud...

Supergirl A.K.A Kara came into the school with Clark at her side as he sighed from his wife Lois, being upset.

Clark: Sigh, people all day today.

Kara: (Snickers) What did he do?

Clark: I don't know but it obviously has Lois very angry.

They walk into the office to see Clark's little bundle of Krytonian Matter...

A

A.K.A, Jon sitting in the chair across from his teacher. The reason why Lois didn't come today is because Clark and his cousin put Jon in school.

Since Lois is presumed to be Superman's girlfriend, they had to take extra precautions- such as not letting the teachers know who his mom is.

Jon waved at his dad before coming over to Kara...

Jon: Aunt Kara!

Kara: Whoa! Heheh hey there kid.

Clark sat saying...

Clark: Hello Ms. Amy.

Amy: Hello Mr. Kent and Ms...

Clark: Oh this is -

Kara gave her a sassy look and said...

Kara: My last name is none of your business.

Clark looked at her but she gave him a look that said "Just go along with it."

Clark: A-Anyway, you wanted to talk about Jon, did he do something.

Amy: Um, well, Jonathan had Show and Tell, today and the assignment was to bring something that means a lot to their parents.

Clark smiled saying...

Clark: Oh really? I didn't even know that.

Amy: Heh... clearly...

Clark: ?

Kara: ?

Amy: So, most kids brought in Family Heirlooms, like jewelry, instruments, photos - I think you get the point.

Clark: Ok?

Kara: Alright?

Amy: But... (clears throat) Jonathan brought in... um...

Clark: ?

Kara: I'm scared now.

Amy: ... Maybe I should read what he presented before he pulled out the item.

Clark looked at his son who was smiling proudly. He obviously didn't get the vibe of the room.

Clark: Ok?

Amy: "This is my mom's favorite thing..."

Kara: ?

Amy: "It's small and hard to find..."