What's With This House!?

Imani: Why? Just why?

Andy: R-Right!? This is just too cool!!!!

Rex: Trust me, you guys get used to it.

Gabriel: ¡Es fácil para usted decirlo, Sr. Rich! (Easy for you to say, Mr. Rich!)

The nine looked at first class on the plane that they got on and were in shock from the beds they saw, complete with drinks and even a place for food

Izuku raised an eyebrow at it all but he was still a little sore behind them actually leaving. He looked at his friends and decided to just follow Ms. Clara's advice.

He wasn't gonna ruin this for them, he liked it when they were happy. Eri cliched to his shoulders with a smile saying...

Eri: Donuts!!!! I see DONUTS!!!!! Onward! Go!!! Go!!!!

Izuku: Heheh ok! Ok! Two donuts coming up.

Mirio chuckled before looking at Bruce...

Mirio: Thank you, Mr. Wayne, but you didn't have to do this.

Bruce: Nonsense, I'd do this for all of my students-

Rich boy (RB): Mr. Wayne is just very generous, y'know, help the poor and all that.

Izuku stopped...

But Eri beat him to it...

Eri: Huh. That's weird.

Andy: What is?

Eri: I though I heard an idiot talking. Guess not.

RB: GRR!!!!

Imani: PFFTT!!!!!

Izuku: You get three donuts for that.

The boy came to Bruce...

RB: Mr. Wayne, do we have to share the same plane with these... these commoners?

Bruce: You're always welcome to find your own way back to Gotham.

With that said, he left to his private jet where Dick and the others were...

Izuku: They're lucky Eri beat me to it.

Xalga: If I must, I'm actually relieved she did. You would've done something worse.

Izuku: So?

Xalga: That is not the attitude you're suppose to have.

Izuku and Eri took their seats as the plane flew off. He watched his friends talk amongst themselves while partaking of the spread that first class had to offer.

Rex came and sat next to him saying...

Rex: So? How ya feeling?

Izuku: Eh, being rich really isn't my scene.