What In The FUCK are you doing here?

Harley: Hey! Wake up!

Later on that day, Harley snuck into someone's house and decided to...

"Vacate" them from the premises along with Ivy and the hyenas while Selina was the look out. The blonde found it very weird that only one person was still sleep...

Even after all of the kicking and screaming of agony that was going on...

Harley: Dammit! I said wake up!

She bitch slapped the man awake...

Man: Huh!? W-Wha!?? What's going on!?

Harley: About time you woke up,

Man: W-... W-W-Wait!? You're Harley Quinn!!!

Harley: That's right - you know my fuckin name and you should know that since I'm here, I want something.

Man: W-What could you want from me!?

Harley: You're fuckin house, ya see, I just came in and decided to kill ya entire family but left you alive, so how's about you get the steppin before you -

Man: Uh... I'm sorry, who?

Ivy: ?

Harley: ? ... Ya family stupid, all those people that were in ya living room?

Man: But... But I live alone.

They both looked at one another...

Harley: Huh!?

Ivy: Then who were those people in your house?

Man: There's people in my house?

Harley: Well not anymore!

Man: ...

Harley: Dumb bitch! You could've died. Urgh, damn people, yours fuckin welcome!

She then reach in his drawer where his wallet was and took the $200 that he had.

Harley: Learn to watch ya surroundings, stupid!

They then left out...

Selina: Ok... so what happened?

Harley: Those people in his house weren't even suppose to be there.

Selina: ... So you too killed a bunch of thieves?

Ivy: I guess we did.

Selina: ... Wait, hold on...

Ivy/Harley: ?

Selina: Why didn't you guys just kill the last guy and take the house? He may try to call the police on you.

Ivy: ...

Harley: ... Oh.

Ivy: And this is why I don't hang around you.

Harley: How is this my fault!?

Ivy: Your lack of hindsight is terribly contagious!

They then heard police sirens...

Harley: Fuck! CHEESE IT!!!!!

With that they ran off to a hidden bar which accepted all types of villains - though it was just the girls this time...

Bartender: Ah, so that's what happened Huh?

Harley: Yyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaa...

Bartender: Well, you better do something quick, Harls, once people find out that you and the Joker are permanently done - I can't promise that you'll survive the week.

Harley: I know!!! Can you take me in?

Bartender: I don't even have enough guns for that. We're talking about half of Downtown here.