... I-Izu... ku...?

Author: Ok so yes, it will be the show Lucifer. Here's the roster for that...

-Iz & Barbra

-Izu & Aia

-Ryu & Toga

-Thor

Author: Why is Thor by himself?

Author: He's gonna fuck someone from that world. It'll most likely be Maze, Linda, and/or Ella.

Author: Most likely Ella.

Author: Look at what I found while I was looking up the material for the chapters too

Author: Tell me this doesn't look accurate, I'll wait.

Author: YOU GUYS GET TO DECIDE IF IZU AND OCHAKO GET TO BE APART OF THE ORGY OR NOT!!!!

Author: I'm only loosening this rule because it's Iz's harem. So yea, if you guys say yes, Izu, Ocha, Izuku, Ochako are gonna join the fun.

Author: You guys get to decide on who it'll be that does the orgy with them though, Harley's definitely one.

Author: In all honesty, everyone that came to this world is gonna have a "moment".

Author: Even Izu's Mirio - since you guys want him there. Not Yagi though...

Author: He may get captured and close to it, but he's gonna stay loyal to Jenn. And YES, in Warbird, Yagi WILL be fuckin. I owe him that.

Author: IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE HUNTER HEROES I WILL BUT THERE WILL BE SOME BUG CHANGES - YOU GUYS VOTE ON IT!!!!

Author: But anyway, onto the chapter it's 11040 words long, enjoy.

Around the time of Iz and Raven's disappearance...

And right before Bruce's resigning, Andy was in the car with Neicy who smiled, impatient of what they would do once they get to her house.

She was going to just pull over and they have some backseat fun. She even mentioned it to him but she didn't want to keep stopping because a nosey car or police passed by...

It was almost too much to endure...

Andy saw the face she made, he was still so horny but at the same time, didn't know she was telling the truth about this not being a trap.

But honestly, he didn't care at the moment...