OffWorld...7

Author: Ok, sorry, sorry guys, I said that things would pop off at Chapter 8 but the way it's going - it may pop off at Chapter 9 or 10. Sorry, I just don't wanna rush it...

SG: Guys? Don't read this chapter if you are not relaxing already...

Angie: 12047 WORDS!!!! THAT'S THAT BULLSHIT - WE DON'T GET LOVE LIKE THAT!!!!

It's been what's seemed to be like months but Loki wouldn't have known, and honestly...

He didn't care...

Angrboda: Hehehe

Loki: (Smiles)

He watched as Angrboda danced around the forest hat they walked darn near a hundred times, watching her enjoy his company to the fullest.

He didn't really say much but anytime he did, she he always had the sweetest things to say to her.

They made it to the red grassland that were surrounded by huge mountains. She smiled at him which made him tilt his head to her...

Her smile had to be some kind of spell to be so enchanting.

Angrboda: That's so interesting, so your nephew wields Gungnir and the other one wields Skofung?

Loki: "Skofung?" We refer to it as the Oversword.

Angrboda: Heheh your universe has many surprises, doesn't it? Skofung was revered as the most powerful blade ever crafted, said to harbor the souls of the twelve strongest berserkers under Hrolf Kraki, its first owner.

Loki blinked, she was well versed in Norse Mythology.

But then again, she's actually LIVING in it.

Angrboda: Have you tried shape shifting again?

Loki: ... I always shapeshift...

Angrboda: Hehe, not as a person, as an animal.

Loki: That's more of my nephew's friend's power.

Angrboda: Heheh there's nothing wrong with bonding with people. You'll learn a few things from those who have similar abilities.

Loki: ...

He breathed in before shifting into a Giant bear - at least ten feet tall and roared at her but she just hopped up in happiness and giggled...

She took him by the face as he smiled at her and shifted back...

Angrboda: I told you, you had a knack for it.

Loki: Heh... yes you did...

A few hours later, they started to walk back to her camp to turn in for the day...

Loki: Such a beautiful place...

Angrboda: That it is. Sigh...

Loki: ?

Angrboda: But... are you sure it's ok for you to stay this long.

Loki: I want to.

Angrboda: And I want you too. But... if you do go back. Odin will live and it'll only be a matter of time before he finds Ironwood.

Loki glared and said...

Loki: I won't let him touch this place or you.

She smiled and said...

Angrboda: I believe you. But please keep in mind what needs to be done.

Loki: ... It's like you said. If I do this, Asgard will fall, but that could be trouble for the other realms.