... Fine... You Can Get An Extension...

Author: Just wanted to let you guys know, after this, I'm working on The Boys and Raven. I wanna at least get two chapters up for both as far as The Sons of Krypton goes, I'm gonna post that one probably around the same time I come back for Book 2 Of Warbird: Izuku.

Author: Mainly because I don't know how to start it off - or WHERE - I'll figure it out though. Hope you guys enjoy!

An explanation later...

Rex: ... Oh...

Imani: Oh damn...

Andy: Wait so, because of you, she got kicked out and now she's homeless while the Joker's with that Punchline chick?

Imani: I don't like her.

Harley: Wait... because of him? But only that Scream guy was the o-!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy: ... My bad Iz.

Iz: Dammit Andy. No food for you.

Andy: That wasn't on purpose!!!

Iz: NO FOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!

Nubia: ... Wait!

Harley: OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU'RE THE SCREAM!!!!!!!!!

He balled his fists as she said...

Harley: But you have powers! So doesn't that me - Wait! Wait! Wait! WAIT!!!!!! Izzy? You have powers!!!!!!

He glared at her with red eyes and gritted teeth...

Harley: HOLY SHIT YOU'RE A META!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA YOU'RE A FUCKIN META - You're a meta!?!?!?

He took her by the front of her shirt and lifted her in the air...

Harley: Whoa! Whoa! H-Hey I-Izzy, c-calm down!

Imani: I'm still tryna figure out why you got Harley Quinn in your house!!!

Andy: For real???

Nubia: He's a... meta?

She looked at Rex...

Nubia: What the fu-

Rex: I promise you I'll explain later - just... j-just give me a second.

Iz: Listen to me, Quinn...

Harley: Uh... your voice is all deep and echoey now-

Iz: If you ever tell anyone-

Harley: Come on Izzy - relax!

He glared harder...

Harley: S-Scouts honor. I won't tell a soul. Even if I wanted to - I couldn't. I mean, I'm crazy but I'm not crazy enough to piss off a guy that can just say "Death" and I die.

Iz: ...

He put her back on her feet as she smirked at him but then she said...

Harley: But hold on... Izzy, I got put out because of you.

Iz: Yea? So? Nobody told you to be a bad guy - nobody told you to get in bed with a psycho.

Eri: ...

Mirio: ...

Ana: ...

Andy: ...

Rex: ...

Gabriel: ...

Nubia: Damn, that's harsh.

She stared...

Iz: So yea, so if you wanna get mad and try to go full revenge plot on me then try it. I dare you.