Relief

Author: 343 comments and 516 views. You guys must've really been waiting on that milestone.

Wade: Oh don't you l fuckin act like you didn't wanna masturbate after that scene.

Author: I'm not confirming that. Anyway how did you guys enjoy it? Was it really good?

Angie: Oh! And @UniversalFluff? The sauce is Fellatrix on Rule 34 - spoiler alert it's filled with people like me 😈 but the faces they make when they cum are just so hard NOT to get off too.

SG: Also that picture of the tanned girl, you'll be seeing that in another one of my stories - either Broly DxD or Orc of the Forest.

Wade: Oh! We never got to ask this but what two from MHA gets you hard/wet?

SG: 😑 And don't pick some typical shit like Momo or Mina. EVERYBODY picks them, pick someone else.

Author: It's Tsu and Ochako for me.

Angie: The girl too shy or the girl that'll hurt you if you get too close? Really?

Author: You guys do know that I read Hentai right? Do you know how many mangas I've seen of Mineta run through Tsu and Ochako - ESPECIALLY Ochako?

Author: I mean I hate it cause grape boy's a little shit if given too much power, but I seriously feel like Ochako can be a great slut, she's just waiting on someone to pull it out of her.

Author: And Izuku's the lucky guy. No one else gives me slut vibes except for Tsu Mina, and Ochako... and Camie but we not talking about her...

Wade: Damn.

Angie: Must really wanna put your dick in the -

Author: Anyway, some of you were confused by the Power Set of The Leviathan Axe.

SG: Yes, it has Ice Powers but I decided to add in a couple of other powers...

- Leviathan Axe

•Cryo - Magic Attacks

•Eitr Imbued(Has Jomüngandr's poison on it)

•Recall Ability

•Unworthy Lethality(Any who take hold of the Axe will face Faye who in a battle for becoming worthy. So far, only Yagi has earned her Blessing to wield it.)

•Can cut through the very Elements themselves.

Angie: Now this is where it gets crazy...

•Power Siphoning...

Wade: This means that if Yagi manages to Parry, Draw, or Strike his opponent - he can use the power, element, or nature of said enemy's power set...

Author: I'm gonna say this now cause I know someone's gonna ask about Kratos's blades but Brok and Sindri added the metal and nature of Kratos's Blades TO the Axe.

Angie: So, he has Primordial Ice and Fire damage - but he won't be using much of those since we have Shoto...

SG: Getting back, we WILL be addressing Game of Thrones again but don't worry it won't be for like chapters, maybe at the end of it.

Wade: If we ever switch over to Marvel - it's for Billy, Tommy, or any other Young Avenger - but mostly for them.

Author: AGAIN, after this chapter, it'll be the last four chapters of this - back to DC, then PPG and then Lucifer, plus Omake - keep in mind that the Omake are from a different time entirely so if Obatala was in PPG and next he's in Proud Family or the Boondocks it's at different times...