HE ATTACKED ME!!!!

Author: Just wanna explain this now, so no one is confused.

Author: Eri spent a month in the hospital after she was injured. In that month, Izuku didn't go to school or talk to anyone.

Author: I didn't make that clear and confused myself in the last two chapters. I went back and fixed them...

A week later...

Outside of Penguin's Hideout...

He was busy on the phone...

Pen: I don't think antagonizing this person - whoever he is, is the right thing to do

?: No, let him come. He think he can just run shit here, I'LL SHOW 'EM!!!

Pen: Sionis, I get that your right hand man is still in the hospital, but taking on someone more brutal than Batman and Red Hood isn't the way to go.

Sionis: You let me worry about that.

*Hangs up*

Pen sighed and leaned back on his chair, a week prior, this Ghostface or Scream - or whatever he wants to call himself attacked Riddler and put him in a state to where he needed to be on a breathing machine.

He's attacked the Joker hideouts but never the clown directly, at least not yet. He didn't know if this person was a hero or villain.

Heroes have restraint... he doesn't.

He had shaken breath...

Because the place he attacked last night was near him...

Could he try and talk to this man? Maybe offer him something. He has noticed that which each attack, a quarter of the victims money goes missing.

He nodded to himself but... he didn't know what was going on outside of his office.

Penguin upped his security and Izuku could see that from the dark alley way that he was in. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, looking at his watch.