Offworld... 13

Author: For now on, just to make it easier, each chapter will have two of the places that Izu and the others end up...

Angie: Basically, this chapter will be Ben 10 and Steven universe. The next GoW and Injustice...

Wade: Don't worry, we're not trying to prolong it or anything, we just wanna be fair in how many words it should be...

SG: So, from here on, each chapter's gonna be 12000+ words each side gets 6000 or so.

Angie: Also, keep in mind that the Steven Universe side isn't gonna focus on the cannon as much as Ben 10, Injustice, and GoW.

SG: It's just full of wholesome stuff and will focus on their normal happy sides and not their "ready to do battle" sides...

Author: Bye guys, I hope this is ok with you all. Enjoy the chapter... oh... and one more thing...

Author: I feel that this is accurate and you will not tell me any different

At STAR Labs...

Iris walked into the main area where Team Flash resided with a firm expression...

Barry saw her and paled a little...

Iris: So, you're going on ahead!? Traveling to another dimension - and you couldn't even let me say what I have to say!?

Barry:💧

Luna and Cisco looked at one another before trying to stealthily excuse themselves but then she looked at them...

Iris: And YOU TWO were gonna help him!?

They flinched...

Cisco: Uh...

Luna: ... Barry's... idea?

Barry: Oh thanks Luna - even after all the money we spent on - making sure Devil had lunch - you're really gonna rat me out?

Luna: Barry! That's not fair! I've been living with you guys - YOH KNOW how Iris gets.

Barry: Er... I-I mean -

Iris: Barry Allen!

Cisco: Ohhh she got formal with you - that's how you know you're in trouble.

Barry: Iris I -

Iris: You don't think this is dangerous, traveling through the SpeedForce to go into another dimension?

Barry: It is! It's very dangerous - but I have to try.

Iris: Barry I get it.

Barry: ...

Iris: You took Tommy on as another one of your protégé's - but... to go this far? They already confirmed that he wasn't dead -

Barry: Iris, Thawne went with them!

She stared, she didn't know that...

Barry: When we were fighting, Tommy was hurt pretty bad, trying to fight Thawne on his own. Usually, I'M the one handling Thawne. Wally, Bart, and Jay barely even get a sideways glance from the guy, but Tommy got a front row seat to how he can be and how brutal he is.