Oh Look! Caught Ya'll Ass Lackin'...

Author: ALRIGHT!!!! Next chapter!!!! After this one will be the last one!!!!

Wade: Wuther this chapter will be sorta short or the next one will be. Oh and we forgot to tell you this but, there will be some chapters of Wade's HotBoy Summer where Uncle Tio will join as well. Also...

Author: Remember when Wade told you about Iz's group getting two more friends? Well, it's gonna be three now. One's Japanese...

Wade: The other's British...

Author: And the last one's from the South. He a country boy.

Wade: Asking us why? Well, why not? It's fun.

Author: You may actually end up seeing one of them in this chapter, but then you might not.

Wade: We'll see what happens, we're also bringing back some funny shit in the next chapter, Hope you guys enjoy it.

Author/Wade: ONTO THE CHAPTER!!!!

As of right now at the resort...

Author: Also, we didn't show you what Ms

Author: Also, we didn't show you what Ms. Clara's Resort looked like, but here it is.

Iz and the others that weren't Andy or Imani were busy dealing with everyone at said resort when they all found out that Andy had sex with an Alien Queen

Jason(Andy's Ex Bully): The fuck you mean he's only has sex with only a hand full of humans!?!?

Ana: 💢 Why does it matter to you.

Harley: Ah, so this is your ex.

Eve: ... Wait for real? This is the toxic insecure guy you told us about?

Ana: Ugh, yea, that's him...

Ivy: ... Did you lower your standards?

Ana: Mmm...

Iz: Yep, she sure did.

Ana: You can't tease your girlfriend like that!

Iz: Yea I can. Besides, it's not like all of my girlfriends DON'T tease me.