What... The Hell... Was That...?

Lex walked into his book self and pulled one down, as it then was moved to the side. When he went in, there was a couple of monitors there that turned on...

?: Have you found her.

Lex: I have, and by mild surprise, she's with Ivy.

?: This time, I believe we should kill them both.

?: Yes, Ivy has been unresponsive to our meetings and mission debriefs - meaning that she isn't participating with The Light anymore.

Vandal: Then let us remind her of her current standing with us.

Vandal Savage was shown...

Vandal: A Harley Quinn with anyone is of no concern to me - even when she IS with the Justice League, but a Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy duo is most concerning. Ivy isn't the type to leave unless she has a reason - and she's never goes back to what she's quit. Eliminating them both maybe our only option.

Lex: Then by all means, let me send some of our returning members to go and "have a talk with them."

Vandal: See to it that you do.

Lex: I will...

A day later in Gotham...

Jason made his way to Iz's old place and looked around but didn't find the teen at the damaged sight.

He talked to his landlord but she said she hasn't seen him come by here which made him gruff out. He press the comm in his ear and said...

Jason: Not here.

With Dick, he checked around Happy Harbor, being in the vicinity but didn't see Iz anywhere, he saw Tim in the Bat jet with Conner and M'gann in the Bioship but they both had the same expression as him.

Nothing...

After a while, they all came back to the cave with sighs as Cassie sat on the couch, looking at Iz's friends along with Eri who had bags under her eyes...

Shazam: Hey, it's ok, we'll find him... e-even though he can fly faster than me - but we'll figure it out.

At the moment, Arthur, Diana, Dinah, Ollie, Nate who had John Stewart close by, Clark, Kara, and Bruce who was just coming in.

Cassie(WG) sat next to Diana, she was shocked to hear what Iz had done because he was an all around guy, but wasn't surprised that Nate was the one that triggered that.

She looked at him to see that despite that suit he had to wear, Iz made sure to break a couple of things.

Kara was shocked also, seeing Clark bleed bad her a little hesitant of the teen because what if he decided to just say "fuck it" and join the villains.

Andy's eyes were lowered, being in the med bay with Gabriel, who was on a hospital bed with Jaime, Rex, Imani, Nubia and Eve all bunched up in the chairs around him with Zatanna working on healing him.

Babs was at the entrance of the door, watching them and sighed, taking her mask off. As she did that, Jaime asked...

Jaime: Any luck Zatanna?

Zatanna: Mmm, so far - I have him stable right now but I can't undo the damage J'onn did to him with my Telepathic Skills. J'onn wasn't lying, he's been severely scared mentally. I even tried Time Magic - it's like trying to wipe glue off a mirror.