Let Your Rage Go... 1

Author: Alright, time to get Andy the closure he needs.

Author: Well, not really CLOSURE, but give him people to assault because they're a fuckhead...

Author: Sorry that this took a minute, by the way. My coworker gave me the Flu, so, I'm quarantining so my family doesn't catch it...

Author: I'll kick his ass for that later when I see him though...

Author: I'm also changing the roster of who's gonna be in these two chapters - I don't want too many people...

•Andy

•Becca

•Katsuki

•Koji

Author: And there will be two others there.

Author: I've also decided that it'll just be the Transformers: Rise of Beasts Chapter...

Author: It's crazy because I binged watched all of it(except for the Bumblebee Movie.) and that's the one I liked the most.

Author: Plus, I feel like Noah and Andy would get along.

Author: The other was gonna be John Wick, but after watching the Fourth movie, I realized that the man got what he wanted, the be dead and gone, and reunite with his wife and dog.

Author: I didn't have the heart to take that from bro.

Author: I can tell you right now, this first chapter is gonna be averagely long(6000+)...

Author: But that second chapter will focus on the end of the movie and what went on when Andy gets back...

Author: Concerning... other family members that aren't Imani...

Author: But, anyway, let's get this chapter started...

Author: Have fun guys...

With Andy, in his Mindscape...

He was sitting down on what he assumed was a chair but there was nothing there, he watched the light years passed by him, his red eyes uncaring for the beauty of the Multiverse...

He's been passing through many for a while now...

It almost felt like he hasn't slept in a few months which he wouldn't be surprised by. He's a God now, he doesn't need sleep...

He looked at Perpetua who was steering his body, being mildly shocked that she didn't make a U-Turn to Xalga...

Ynda: Gihihi...

But forgot that they were all in his head...

Perpetua: 💢 I heard that, you know. I told you I was doing this for you. Nothing else.

Andy: ...

Perpetua: ... Sigh, say something. A simple "thank you" would be nice.

Andy: ... Where are you taking me?