OffWorld...8

Author: Last chapter of the year!!!!

Angie: EVERYBODY BETTER GO THANK GOD FOR ANOTHER YEAR!!!!

Wade: Have fun!!!! Not Deadpool fun - BUT STILL!!!!!

SG: And be careful out there, people are crazy.

Wade: HEY!!!!

Author: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter because the next one's gonna have a lot of fighting in it and it'll either jump right into when they go to other worlds or I'll probably make it a short chapter and we'll pick it right back up in the one after that.

Author: But again, hope you guys enjoy. Bye!!!!

That night after Conner and Jon's big jump, Imani, Rex, and Andy had Ana and Gabriel looking over them that night since it looked like they were getting worse...

They were pale...

Rex groaned...

Rex: Hope this sickness is over with by tomorrow...

Ana: You're a lot better off right now... but Andy and Imani...

The three could hear them coughing from their dorms...

Gabriel: Creo que deberíamos decírselo a Iz. (I think we should tell Iz.)

Rex: What? But it can't be that bad, we don't need him going into a rage from some flu.

Ana: No, I'm with him. This doesn't feel normal, we were so hype for Conner and Jon that we didn't say anything, but I'm gonna text him tonight.

Rex: Guys don't scare me, you really think it's that bad for real?

They both nodded...

He sighed and nodded back to them as they then left...

Imani coughed violently as she shivered, trying to call Jason to see what he was doing but he wouldn't answer...

She didn't like that he didn't talk to her - it made her feel worse, which is why she agreed to come to Izu's place.

The phone went to Voice Mail as she said...

Imani: H-Hey... Jason... look, I know I'm sick and all, but you don't need to ghost me like that. Heheh - *Cough!*. I feel better having you here...

She smiled sadly and said...

Imani: I miss you. And... I hope you miss me too. But it's ok, when I get better, I promise you won't have to leave me again. Even if I have to take nasty cough medicine, heh... Call me back... ok?

With that, she hung up...

Andy coughed heavily in his room while Becca watched him with a raised eyebrow. He's been doing that for a while now...

He shivered as well as she was about to just go ahead and leave him to his lonesome...

Whatever was wrong with him didn't have shit to do with her...

But then she stopped...

Becca: ... Ugh...

She rolled her eyes...

He did begrudgingly share his form with her...

When all the other guys wanted to fuck her since they wanted to - in their words "put their USB in her socket."

She went and got a warm towel and put it over his forehead before sitting down...

Becca: Can you at least quit it with the barking? Seriously.