TITANS IN THE HOUSE YO!!!!

Author: Ok so, here's what I'm gonna do for you guys...

Author: I'm going to explain Iz's power set to you. It just feels like something I should do at this point.

Author: Alright so, here's his Ability List...

-Super Strength

-Super Speed

- Superior Durability

-Super Senses

-Energy Projection

-Clairvoyance

-Telepathy

-Telepathic Resistance

-Poison Resistance

-Self Sustenance

-Flight

Author: And that's all excluding his Command Ability...

Author: As far as that goes, as you guys know, anything that comes out of Iz's mouth becomes a reality.

Author: But, there is a limit, it's not a big one but it's still a limit.

Author: He can't just say Death and people die. Since he now has Xalga, he has the inability to take a life.

Author: Not only that, if he says Depower, he can do that... but only to people who ACQUIRED or GIVEN a power.

Author: For example, since Superman is Kryptonian and brought to Earth - Iz can't take what he was born with away.

Author: He can do it to people like Shazam and Black Adam - or even Bane or a Lantern. But people who were born with power he can't.

Author: Now what he CAN do though, is use a Command called: Match to bring his strength up to the level of whoever he's fighting - though he doesn't have to say it.

Author: And of course, you know that if Iz wants to use a Command, it HAS to be spoken some things he can just think of, others he can't - it just depends on what it is and who he's fighting.

Author: And as you know, if he's pissed off, she starts doing the unthinkable- like throwing Wonder Woman around like a rag doll or making Superman bleed.

Author: Now, as far as his Super Moo Moo Juice goes...

Author: Yes, from Iz not pulling out, he can grant the bed partner all of the powers that he possesses.

Author: BUT!!! If he just ends up shooting it all on you or you end up just swallowing it, your skin just becomes durable and your normal strength is enhanced.

Author: Basically only half of what Captain America is.

Author: It also depends on how much he longs for that future bed person too.

Author: Short Version: The more he's turned on and into it, the more powerful the bed partner - and since Harley is constantly squeezing it out of him...

Author: You could say that she'll be superior to others - but AGAIN, that depends on how into it he is.

Author: Now that that's cleared up, onto the chapter.

The next day in Gotham...