OffWorld...15

Author: Because of how long Injustice will be, this chapter will be mostly of what's going on back home.

Angie: After the next chapter, it'll be Ben 10 and Steven Universe.

Wade: But let us level with you guys...

SG: Author already wrote the sex scene for Izu and Ocha.

Angie: Now, we're not trying to hype you guys up... but that segment alone is about 6000 words - give or take.

Wade: We kept having to stop to because we needed a Beat - Off Break.

SG: No seriously, it's THAT good. So please be ready when we pull that chapter out because that one will be LONG - Long long, like 13000+ long.

Angie: Now of course, if you want to, we can break it up because we're about to be passed the halfway done mark for this event.

Author: Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, have a good one and God Bless ❤️...

Back in DC...

Lena slapped Luthor...

Lena: ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?

Luthor: 💢 Heheh that will be the last time you hit me, little girl.

Lena: I get back after hearing what all went down and you go and steal away Mirio's sister!? What is WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!

Luthor: If you noticed - that little girl is also the sister of The Scream, someone we've been having problems with for a while now.

Lena: I DON'T CARE, LUTHOR!!!!

Eri and the others could hear this from the room they put them in...

Lena: T-These are kids! They haven't even got to TEN yet and you have them locked up!!!

He scoffed at her as she continued...

Lena: I thought that you would've hung this whole villains thing up after I stuck my neck out there for you - saving YOUR ass and now children!?!?

Luthor: ... There's one teenager and three adults in there too if it makes you feel any better -

Lena: 💢 ARE YOU SERIOUSLY MAKING JOKES RIGHT NOW!?!?!?

Luthor: Listen, Lena...

Author: Before I continue, did you know that the Voice Actor for Justice League: Unlimited Lex Luthor is the same voice actor for Mr. Krabs?

He stepped to her but this made her step back because of the darkness in his expression...

Luthor: The only possible reason you're here is because those kids aren't budging. No doubt this Iz taught them well. And since they know you - you can help get info out of them - or at least help get that girl to use her powers so that we can see how we may benefit from it.

She was up against the wall now, looking up at him before the rest of the villains who gave her a look that told her to cooperate or she'll be dealt with...

Luthor: I didn't save you because you're my sister. I saved you because if I didn't get you, the League would and we've gotten too far for this to mess up.

Lena: ...

Luthor: You're going to go in there and get what we need out of them, understand? And If you don't...

He then put what looked to be a syringe gun, filled with some black ooze and said...

Luthor: I'll give you your cancer back.

Screw The Hero Life...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें