Zombie Island Pt. 2

Rex: O-Oh... ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuck.

As of right now, it was 12 at night and Nubia was now on all fours above Rex, sucking his member. She didn't do what other girls do...

Which was only suck on the head...

She deepthroated all ten inches of his meat stick while staring into his eyes. His hips shook as she then took hold of it with both hands and jacked him off before focusing on the head.

*GAWK!*

*GAWK!*

*GAWK!*

*GAWK!*

*SLUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP!*

Nubia: Mmm shit, daddy~. You gotta stop movin baby~.

Rex: I... I-I can't help it - ooooooh shit...

She watched him squirm with a grin of pleasure on his face before holding his hips down. He looked her in the eyes as she slowly went down on him.

Making sure that he knew what the inside of her throat felt like. He threw his head back...

Rex: Ooooooh fuck, black girls are the absolute shit.

Nubia giggled at that statement which made him look at her...

To see that she had her ass in the air. That ass that he's been staring at since met her.

And she decided to wiggle it in front of him...

Rex: Oh fu - oh fuck baby... there it goes...

He gripped the sheet while bobbed her head faster...

Rex: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!

He came hard - a nut he's been holding onto for a while now. But then he looked at Nubia...

Her mouth was STILL on it...

Rex: Oh damn! And she drunk it too!?

Once she was don't milking his dick, she slowly pulled her mouth off of him and gulped down the rest.

Nubia: Hehe I kinda feel bad, you were holding that one in for a minute, baby.

Rex: I was.

He sat up and kissed her, he took hold of her breasts but she put her hand on his.

Nubia: Remember daddy, the promise.

Rex: I know, oh man, you and Supergirl are gonna be so much fun.

Nubia: You're telling me.

At this moment, Andy was actually walking past their door and heard the noise that came from it...

He hunched over saying...

Andy: Must be REAL nice to get some. Like, are me and my sister gonna be the only ones not to get laid?

He gruffed out before looking at Gabriel and Cyborg's door along with the kids...

Andy: Well, I guess I should be happy that I'm not the only one.

But then he passed by Iz's door...

He put his ear up to it...

Andy: ... Hm, guess he really did go to sleep. I thought he'd be goin crazy in there since Eve and Babs are in there.

Inside the room though, Eve and Iz had their backs to one another but the boy was up. Since Harley took Babs away without any form of transportation...