RoadTrip Back Home 2

Author: Yo guys!

Wade: Alright, so after this chapter, it's gonna be Orc of the Forest. But besides that, what did you guys think of the DBZ:Redo chapter?

Angie: Yea, let us know because we wanna know what you think. Do you think Raditz should come back for his second round?

SG: After Orc of the Forest is Leaf's Red God. We haven't been back to that in a minute.

Author: Ok, so first... we will be hitting up a certain area for you guys but not as much. Just know that the people that'll be there are Izuku, Isshin, Nat, Carol, Iris, Sansa, and Obatala.

Angie: For the first of this chapter, we'll focus on Erik and then get on to the one we feel that you guys will hate.

Wade: For that part, it'll be Yagi, Koji, Liza, Amara, Zola, Shoto, and Momo.

SG: Again, do not pay attention to how one person is in one world and in another. This is solely for fun and for me to get them out of our systems.

Angie: You guys can STILL pass this up. Cause Author said only four chapters but you're looking at Six to eight.

Author: Again, this will not postpone STHL or Warbird when I bring them back.

Wade: Hope you guys enjoy! BYE!!!!

With Erik...

Erik: Damn bruh! How the FUCK I get separated!?!?

This was like his seventeenth time walking through the portal to get back since as soon as they all walked through, everyone disappeared...

Just like with Ororo, he wasn't worried cause they were gonna end up back home regardless - it was just the fact that this happened again...

Erik: Man I promise that if this shit happen again - I'm stayin' my ass in Nala's world - this that BULLshit!

Truth be told it wasn't all that bad - he was just releasing some frustration. He ended up in a lot of places that seemed cool and we're dope.

He even found himself in Regular Show but before he could tell off Mordecai and Rigby - he ended up disappearing.

Same for Adventure Time but he actually tried his best to get to BubbleGum and Marceline so that he could call them a bitch for playing with Finn's feelings when they were gonna end up together in the end...

Author: We WILL be visiting those places when I bring back STHL. I got some shit to get off my chest about BubbleGum.

Angie: Damn, it's like that?

Author: I fucking... *inhale/exhale*

SG: Oh you FOR REAL mad.

Author: We'll get back to it... we'll get back to it. Just know that there will be PB Slander and you all will not stop me.

He even ended up in Amazing World of Gumball but he quickly got away from that area...

Mainly because Nicole for real had that ass on her and he needed to go because it was a little uncomfortable how fine of a cat lady she was...

He then dropped down in the middle of nowhere...

Erik: Sigh... shit...

He looked at the device that he used to dimension travel, seeing that it was still fully charge but he at least wanted to know where he was...

Erik: I'm in the middle of no - damn ain't NOTHIN' growing out here. It's dry as hell!

He looked at the dark sky and saw that most came in and he didn't like that but then something told him to turn around...