RoadTrip Back Home 4

Author: Hey guys back t this story!! Yep!!

Angie: To be honest with you guys, we may stick to this one TIPA(This isn't PeachCreek Anymore) Orc of the Forest, and Leaf's Red God for a while.

Author: I really wanna get far in those stories cause I can tell off rip, I'm giving out other chapters of other books TOO fast.

Author: I really li ke this - and done don't worry you guys WILL get more of Acnologia, The Lost One, and DxD. I'll just be focusing on this for now.

Author: Also, another thing...

Author: Just found out that I'll be going out to a cruise to Jamaica next month, so Warbird may have to wait till I get back.

Wade: Smoke the weed over there - I hear it's the shit.

Author: I'm not doing that.

SG: Fuck the women over there.

Author: I'm not that attractive enough to where women will throw themselves at me. Who am I to you guys, Chris Brown?

Author: Also, I didn't post a picture of Trudy in the first one, so...

Author: Here's double trouble...

Author: And, if you guys would like to spare ya boy any change you got laying around...

Author: $Keymon123 is my Cashapp. Anything helps...

Author: Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy!!!!

At the moment, Obatala and Sansa was walking with Candie and the other men, in silence. Sansa tightened her jaw and looked at her lover.

Again, he agreed to this farce, but she didn't know what he was gonna wanna do. She did trust him...

But she wanted in on the plan so that way, she won't mess it up for him...

Then again...

Even if she does - he'll probably just kill them all...

She looked back at the slaves who were exhausted, they've been walking for hours and she was starting to get annoyed with it...

Sansa: We've been walking for a while now. Can you not see that they're tired?

Man: Monkeys don't get tired, woman. Stop showin them that kindness you got.

Sansa: 💢 They are not "monkeys" they're are people. And they get just as tired as all of you?

Django looked back at her before at the Schultz who smiled seeing such a willful young woman...

Candie: Sorry lil miss's but I promise, we're almost there. Just another hour to go and them there n####'s will be able to rest...