RoadTrip Back Home 8

Author: HEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!! I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!! You guys miss me!?

Author: Ok so, just letting you guys know!!! Sep. 30 was my BIRTHDAY HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Author: And if you wanna bless ya boy with a five or under...

Author: $Keymon123 👈🏾 cashapp is right there AND I'll give you a shout out for it.

Author: YO ANGIE, SG, WADE - WHAT UP MY GUYS!?!!?

Angie: ...

Wade: ...

SG: ...

Author: ... Uh... guys?

Angie: ...

Wade: ... Ah, I get it, he's expecting us to welcome him back warmly.

SG: Oh yea, no, asshole.

Author: Damn SG.

Angie: Fucking bitch...

Author: Damn Angie!

Wade: I hope you catch something.

Author: DAMN WADE!!!! What's with y'all!?

Angie: Author? How long has it been since you've been in here.

Author: I don't know, a few weeks?

SG: You haven't been back here since August 1.

Author: ...

Wade: It's fucking cold in this room. We ran out of snacks. We couldn't watch Funimation or Crunchy Roll because you didn't pay the fucking BILL...

SG: We've just been sitting here. In silence.

Author: ... I-I'm... sorry?

SG/Wade/Angie: You don't get to say that.

Author: ... Sigh...

*Opens Pokemon World*

Author: You guys can go and fuck the Pokémon World before I send Andy and the others there -

SG/Wade/Angie: WE FORGIVE YOU NOW!!!

*Gets naked and jumps through portal.*

Author: Ugh, I'll just restart the world so there won't be a mess when they get back.

Author: Anyway, hey guys, like I said in HBHS: Reboot, we're not stopping this till we're done with it.

Author: You're looking at six chapters of this and they're all gonna be long.

Author: BUT!!!! I remember someone wanted me to do Transformers - the one that came out recently.

Author: If I do that one, it'll probably be two extra chapters...

-Koji

-Liza

-Yagi

-Andy

Author: Yes, that's Andy from STHL. My boy need a car. Everybody got one except him.

Author: AND!!!! I also remember someone saying that Koji and Liza needed their own spin-off Story. It was a minute ago but I remember one of you saying that.

Author: But where would they go? Cause the only Places I can think of are...