OffWorld... 26

That same day, hours later with Deva, she sat on the Empire State Building looking down at the mortals that went by with their day - to - day lives...

Her eyes lowered still though - at the realization that...

She was free...

TRUELY free...

Of course, she didn't have a place in Olympus like she wanted, but she wasn't in Tartarus anymore which was a big plus to not be enduring torture - or torturing others...

She closed her eyes as the wind blew through her hair, she couldn't believe that she got out...

Thanks to that annoying mortal that doesn't recognizes her as a Goddess that could very well kill him...

She was free thanks to Sango and his insistent welching about forgetting her place with Zeus. She couldn't even be mad at him for it either...

Deva: ...

Someone floated in front of her which made her look at the person...

She saw Diana and Nubia - who had her arms crossed at her...

Diana: ...

Nubia: ...

Deva: ...

She stood and said...

Deva: What business do you have with me?

She turned her back to them, saying...

Deva: If it's the precious mortals you're concerned about then leave me be.

Diana/Nubia: ...

Deva: I have no interest in them.

Nubia: ... Tch...

Deva: ...

Nubia: I can't believe I have to say this... but...

Deva: ?

She looked at them...

Diana: Mother wishes to speak with you, Deva.

Deva: ... Why?

Diana: I told her about the Trial. She wished to talk, no traps, no fights.

Deva: ... Tsk...

She turned to them, knowing that they're not gonna leave her alone and just followed them...

It was very quiet as they flew their way to Themyscira where they landed on the beach, making their way to Hippolyta...

Each Amazon that saw Deva had a different reaction to her, some were still angry with her for the damage she caused...

Others didn't know if she was trustworthy or not...

And some just hoped that she really has changed...