OffWorld...14

Author: ...

Wade: ... Are you mad at me?

Author: ...

Angie: I mean, a lot of people did say yes to Tommy getting the SpeedForce.

Angie: Even argued about it. @ActionNovelist you had some good points, by the way.

SG: But like everyone said, it wouldn't really be the craziest. Even Vonte said yes too.

Author: ...

Angie: And then Dante put in 20 votes so -

Author: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Wade/SG/Angie: Damn daddy, ok.

Author: Fine, you guys want a faster Tommy? You got it. Also, this chapter is gonna be pretty long - like really long... 12563 words

Angie: Injustice will be in the next chapter - that's gonna be 6000 - 8000 words

Author: This one is gonna be more about God of War... and uh... uh... look! I like God of War - leave me alone!

Author: Also, I apologize for all the drama in this but it is GoW, drama comes with the package. Let me know what you guys think, alright?

Wade: Bye guys!!!!

Back with Thor and the others...

Kronika: *GAWK!!!!* *GAWK!!!!* *GAWK!!!!* *GAWK!!!!* *GAWK!!!!* *GAWK!!!!* *GAWK!!!!*

Thor: HOOOOO YES!!!!! There! That's the spot!!!!

Yea... they won...

It wasn't that hard for Thor and the others to win against Kronika and her army, along with Shao Kahn's men...

At the moment...

Shao Kahn was beaten, bloodied from the face and body, strapped to a chair while his wife was passed out on the floor...

Thor's seed leaking out of her with no intention of stopping. She shivered from the dicking she got from The God of Thunder...

She's never been fucked like that before, he didn't even fuck her with any dignity. He treated her like some common street whore, and for some reason, that was the best kind of sex to her...

Now, he was doing what he said he would do and face fucking Kronika. The Titan woman banged against his thighs, trying to get him to at least let her breath but because of how tight her throat was, Thor refused to let her go.

The blonde god even went deeper, making Kronika make noises as if she was about to throw up but that turned Thor on even more...

He pulled his dick out of her mouth and slapped her like the slut she was, making her yelp at the pain and glare...

Kronika: How DARE YO -

He put his dick back in her mouth and said...

Thor: Ohhhhh my darling, you have quite the mouth on you.

She tried to push away but couldn't. She hated this so much.

Why was he so insistent on getting a feel of her so much? He won, she's right there, it's not like she can go anywhere...

Thor: OH! Here it comes. I'm...

She banged against his body again...

Thor: This is a big one! I'm going to CUM!!!!!

Her eyes went wide as he shot his load deep down her throat. She tried to spit it out but ended up gulping it all down.

She thought he was done so she pushed away from him but he pulled her back...