RoadTrip Back Home 7

Author: Another chapter - LETS GET IT!!!!

Author: Ok, so, really quick, I won't be able to put a picture to EVERYONE in the Sky High chapter - there wasn't a lot of fanart on them...

Angie: So we're gonna put this picture here for you guys. From left to right, It's Magenta, Zack, Ethan, Will Stronghold,, Warren Peace, and Layla.

SG: And these are the whores that be messing with our guys: Fat Ass, Slinky, Over - The - Top Bougie Bitch, and white version of Paulina from Danny Phantom

Wade: Just in case people forgot who the other people were.

Author: So, I never went through who's gonna be in the Sky High chapter part...

Angie: So, here you guys go.

• Obatala

• Iris

• Sansa

• Eijiro

• Akaza

SG: That's for the first part...

Angie: The second parts gonna have two people joining the Proud Family side of this. And the chapter getting back to this, five more people.

Wade: But, keep in mind that they won't be playing a big part since it's mostly about Koji.

SG: This also includes the a surprise guest that all of your passed by during the OffWorld Chapters will be in this chapter.

Author: After I do this chapter, it's right back to TIPA(This isn't PeachCreek Anymore), then Two or three chapters for The Leaf's Red God, Orc of the Forest...

Wade: I may hit you guys with two of those. HBHS - I'm DEFINITELY hitting you guys with three or four of those - same for DBZ: Redo.

SG: Then it's back to RoadTrip Back Home.

Wade: Author may squeeze in two chapters of Sons of Krypton in there two but only AFTER we get back here and put out three more chapters...

Author: With that all said, start the chapter, but please keep in mind that the RoR fights will happen at random.