The Gang's All Here!!!!

Author: HEY GUYS!!!! Next chapter!!!!

Angie: Ok, so, as far as the name for the Book...

-Wade's HotBoy Summer-

Angie: It's long, but we saw you guys's decisions... and came up with this.

Wade: We WILL be doing another Orc of the Forest Chapter before we get back to Warbird...

SG: Also, we didn't make this clear but... in the Disney part of the Books, there will be some movies or shows where Liza and Koji, or Obatala, Sansa, and Iris will be there, just for the wholesome fun of it.

Author: Just those five. But besides that, I'll finish up to the point where they're about to leave. It'll probably be two more chapters, the most is three.

Angie: Alright, we wasted enough words on babbling, let's get to the chapter!!!!

Author/Angie/Wade/SG: HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!!!!

With Gordon...

He was coming up on his, almost, 5oth crime scene, seeing what he saw but couldn't believe it.

It's the first time he and his precinct got back to Gotham after all that happened...

Thanks to Jason, "cleaning up", it made it safer for them to come back, only to see that they quite literally needed to put mops and sponges on a street sweeper to clean up all the blood...

He and his policeman came to the alleyway where a car was out of battery, and behind it...

Was Zsasz and Joker's bodies in said alleyway...

Dead...

BEEN dead...

Decomposing and smelt awful...

Maggots have already festered in them and their bones were getting more and more brittle a little TOO quickly.

Gordon: Get me forensics.

Policemen: Sir. Thank god they're dead. May God have mercy on their souls.

Gordon, for one, was happy that they were gone. But, seeing as how it's his job, he still needed to figure out who did this.

He furrowed his brow and covered his mouth...

Knowing the Joker, he'd have laughing gas come from his body...

He decided not to fuck with it and let forensics do their job before making his way to the next sight...

Now THIS sight almost made him want to laugh in a "THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING GET BITCH!!!!" kinda way, but he wasn't as petty as to be a sore winner...

He saw ManBat, Scarecrow, Grodd, and Bane, all brutally murdered and just couldn't think of who the fuck DID this.

He wasn't complaining, but of course, whoever did this, HAS to be a threat...

But...

Gordon: ...

He came to the car that crashed into the wall. He looked at the poor innocent man that was dead before where Grodd and the others were...

He saw that the backseat door was open too...

Gordon: ... They were after someone...

He glared and balled his fists in anger for the man that died a meaningless death...

Gordon: 💢 And they used this guy to trap whoever was here!

His fist shook with anger before he calmed down, looking down on their pathetic bodies...