Break My Mind...

A few days, later, while everyone was either sleeping, out snowboarding, or doing an overnight job...

Andy was sitting on his couch with his eyes closed and a lustful grin on his face...

In his Mindscape...

He stood there, looking at Perpetua who was sort of chewing him out for what he made her say to him...

Perpetua: Andy, you do understand my position, you shouldn't make me say stuff like that.

He bit his lips and looked her up and down which she saw. She gulped and closed her eyes with a somewhat firm expression and said...

Perpetua: I'm... I-I'm serious. You should respect me more.

Andrew: I think you're mistaken what he "made" you say for disrespect. But it wasn't.

Ynda: Heheh you have got to start realizing what it means to "lie to yourself".

Perpetua: I do not know what you're talking about.

Ynda: Cut the act. You're used to being in control. But since Andy expressed that this is a relationship now. Him being bold is a turn on for you.

Perpetua: ... That... is not... true.

Andy: Havin' some trouble with the lying, huh?

Perpetua: ...

Andy: So, I can already see that Aisha is heading this way, but I wanna do something with you.

Perpetua: ?... !!!!.... !?!?

She watched him as he made himself naked...

She's already seen what he had in his pants but to be so close like this was something else...

She looks at him as he gently got her to her knees which made her nervous for what was to come...

The Multiverse began to thump with everyone seeing that it was...

Perpetua: ... A-Aren't... we... moving too fast?

Andy: It's ok, Perpetua. We don't have to go the whole way. I just want you...

He laid it on her face...

Andy: To taste it...

Perpetua: ...

She felt its weight and breathed in, watching him as he rubbed his dick against her face...

Perpetua: Mmm~... hah... ~... you're... d-doing that too much...

Andy: You want me to stop?

Perpetua: ...

He pulled his dick off of her face and grabbed her by the neck, he kissed her deeply which made all of the Dark Multiverse light up...

She's never been kissed before, she could feel it all over her body as he pulled away...

She found herself trying to come closer but he was already staring straight up...

He held her head steady as she subconsciously stuck her tongue out, allowing him to rub his dick tip in and out of her mouth...

Ynda came up from behind her and gripped her breasts, having her moan out loud...

He reached down and put his fingers under her dress and into her pussy but out of nowhere...

She went wide eyed and climaxed, a harmless and blissful Multiverse - Level Big Bang went off...