...

Wade: We FINALLY back here - I've been WAITIN' for it.

Angie: What up!

SG: Hey guys!!!!

Wade: DRIP POOL HERE!!!!

Angie: Ok, so, Author's not here, he's out with Dante, Nexus, and Vonte uh... handling some business in the JJK World.

SG: But let's not worry about that, he actually wanted us to tell you guys that he saw that you guys were more excited about the Bleach Oc Story so, since he already got the characters for it, he'll get started on that along with the New Raven Story and others.

Angie: Buuuuuut he still wanted to make a JJK Story, so, Oc JJK Story. But it'll probably stop around the Shibuya Arc - maybe.

Wade: For the Oc Bleach Report Story, you guys know that Mateo(The Name of the Main Character in Bleach) will be Hispanic - him, his sister, and son. You guys can decide who you want to ship him with.

SG: No, Yoruichi's off limits.

Angie: I know right? Why?

Wade: But in the JJK Story, The two teens will be Haitian/Hispanic mix. And just like in the Bleach Story, they won't have Cursed Energy.

SG: BUT - here's the kicker...

Angie: They were actually Special - Grade Curses from back in Sukuna's time that were miraculously turned human.

SG: That's all we're gonna say for that. You guys get to choose their Domain Expansion.

Wade: Here's a tricky one, make sure it's up there with Gojo's Domain Expansion.

Angie: To make it harder on you, one is blind and the other doesn't have a heart and you'll find out why.

SG: Ssssoooooooo, yyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaa... heheh... eehhhhh...

Readers: ...

Angie/SG/Wade: ...

Readers: ...

Angie: ... You guys wanna know what the Author's doing, don't you?

Readers: DUH!!!!

SG: Sigh, ok, look, so...

Angie: Author wasn't all that hype about JJK at first - he had a bad feeling it'll piss him off, so, he didn't watch it all the way through...

Wade: Buuuuuuuut he ended up watching Hood JJK by Rabsopetty. You guys should go watch it, it's funny.

SG: That made Author actually restart it and he loved it... tiiiiiiilllll he got to the Shibuya Arc.

Angie: Author was down bad for Maki and to see Jogo do what he did, he was mad. Then Nanami was like that guy you'd love to have as a dad... and you guys know what happened there, then there's Sukuna when he just said "FUCK SHIBUYA!!!!"

Angie: So yea, as for where Nexus, Author, Dante, and Vonte are going -

Wade: You guys aren't stupid, you know where they're going.

Readers: ...

SG: ... You guys wanna see it, don't you?

Riyjin: Why you asking dumb questions?

Star: I'm still stuck on the fact that THEY DIDN'T TAKE ME WITH THEM!!!! Nnoritora's gonna need a bitch to keep him company.

Blackdoriya: Why the fuck wasn't I invited? I wanna run that good fade too!