OffWorld... 27

Author: Hey guys, I'm back.

Wade: You guys, are gonna live this chapter so much.

SG: We know we did.

Angie: Hope you have as much fun as we did but before we get started...

Wade: We need to explain a few things.

Author: King Nexus wanted us to fill up some holes - pause.

SG/Angie/Wade: Unpause.

Author: So I'm gonna do that in this chapter. So first off: Some people were confused in the Bleach Section as to how Mei Hatsume could see the Soul Reapers and what not - and yes, you would be right to question that.

Angie: But honestly, we don't think you guys paid too much attention on the effect of Eri and Wanda's powers going haywire.

SG: The reason Mei has the necessary amount of Spirit Energy to SEE them is because that overload of power GAVE that to her.

Wade: Just like how it brung Iz, Eri, and Mirio back to life - or how it gave Tokoyami the ability to to wield the Keyblade and become a God of Darkness.

Angie: Or like how Yagi became Mr. Fuck Around And Find Out.

Author: This is all proven in the The WandaVision Show when Wanda did what she did to that town and Monica Rambeau came out as a Captain Marvel that was stronger than Carol and Mar-Vell.

SG: That overload of power changed them, it's just that some have more flashier abilities than others.

Author: Remember when Ryu, Mina, and Eijiro had to work for Stolas back in the YOU FUCKIN HAZBIN!!!! Chapters? How they were contracted to him and he put collars on them?

Wade: We didn't specify if they still had their collars or not, but to answer that question - they do not. Knull's Grandson just likes to wear one.

Author: And Knull's will be coming back, so don't worry. If you have any other questions, let me know and I'll answer them when we're back in Warbird: Book 2...

Author: Also, I'm just gonna put in a DropIn Character. There's gonna be no explanation for why they're there or what they're doing there. But I'm gonna do it.

Angie: And yea, it's gonna be for the sex scene at the bottom of this chapter. Have fun!

Author: Bye!

The next morning with Thalia, Rex, and Gabriel...

They all made their way somewhere in Gotham...

Gabriel: Rex? Thalía? ¿A dónde vamos?(Rex? Thalia? Where are we going?)

Thalia: Going to get my friends.

Gabriel: ¿Amigos?(Friends?)

Rex grinned and said...

Rex: She's talking about your snakey- stone turning fuckbuddy.

Gabriel paled...

Gabriel: ¡Esperar! ¡No creo que esté listo para eso todavía!(Wait! I don't think I'm ready for that yet!)

Thalia: Welp, too late, if me and Gaia have to be exposed to you guys then so do they. No use in keeping up the lie.

Rex: How many of these friends you have?