RoadTrip Back Home 10

Author: Ok guys, before I say anything, I'm just gonna say this...

Author: The Last Hero.

Author: It's made by @KingNexus2233, go read it and comment, I'm not accepting any buts.

SG: But we like Butts.

Author: Shut up, SG.

Author: Anyway, next chapter of RoadTrip - I'm gonna start popping these bitches out for real. But RoR Events will be in the next chapter...

Angie: Yea, we're ready to get back.

Author: I also want to say that the last chapter, that was my fault. I didn't do that much research on Beelzebub but @kingnexus put me up on game with him...

Wade: Yea, Author didn't too much pay attention to the lore when it came to him...

SG: Just like Shoto, when he saw the name, the Christian in him was like "Nah, just kick his butt."

Author: My bad guys. I will say that this chapter I'm the most excited about - mainly because of The Proud Family chapters...

Author: I know I said that 14 and 15 will be where we stop the RoadTrip back home but if you guys want me to shorten that, I can...

Angie: PERCY JACKSON has one more chapter - and it'll probably be short.

Wade: Twilight and Lucifer will probably be just one LONG chapter...

SG: And SKYHIGH'll probably end in the next one as well. So let us know.

Author: I'm not rushing, I promise... I just... want you guys to get to the two worlds that Andy and Becca's go to...

Author: The last roundabout is probably gonna be the last anyway but only certain sides of the chapter will be long.

Author: Like the Sky High in this chapter for instance. It's gonna be shorter so that the next one will be longer...

Author: But I will do the Hero/Villain Fight in this chapter...

Author: Alright, chapter time.

SKYHIGH:

Boomer: Stronghold... SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!

His voice boomed through the entire school as he told Will that he would be nothing but a SideKick for now on...

They all just found out the the Will, the son of The Commander and Jetstream was powerless which was laughable in a way...

They all chuckled as he finally got up from his place on the ground and made his way back into the crowd...

Obatala looked at him and almost felt sorry for him but he didn't like was that Akaza was chuckling...