OffWorld...19

In Loki's Mindscape - while he was asleep...

He looked around at the snow falling on the floor before the bank that piled up on the ground...

Till he saw that someone was in front of him...

Loki: ...

And from recent news...

He knew who it was...

Loki: ...

Loki(Atreus): ...

They stared at one another for what seemed like a long time, the breeze not bothering them...

Loki lowered his eyes at this worlds Loki, but then he turned to his right, looking at something.

Loki: ?

Loki did the same as an image of Angrboda came up, showing that her and Fenrir instantly got along with one another...

She produced tears of happiness for him sending the Jötunn...

Loki/Loki(Atreus): ...

Loki(Atreus): Had I met her before everything happened...

Loki looked at him...

Loki: ?

Loki(Atreus): Had I just left vengeance alone...

His eyes lowered...

Loki(Atreus): I would've met her...

Loki: ...

He then looked back at the image of her as she touched their tattoo, making it light up. His then lit up which got him smiling as he said...

Loki: I assure you that no harm will come to her...

Loki(Atreus): ...

Loki: Her life is mine and mine hers. She will not suffer...

Loki(Atreus): ... Heh...

Loki(Atreus) then changed back into the boy before his heart darkened and smiled at Loki...

He came to him and said...

Loki(Atreus): You see to it that she doesn't.

Loki: (Smiles)

Loki(Atreus): And you're going to need this spell, if you plan to defeat him...

Loki: ...

Loki(Atreus): Repeat after me...

He then taught him the Incantation for the spell and gave him a marble - like item saying...

Loki(Atreus): There you go...

Loki: ... Thank you... may your life after this existence be a peaceful one.

Loki(Atreus): Maybe... oh, right...