Superpower Protein Shake

A day later, at the round table of the Justice League in The watch Tower...

Everyone - all of them...

Sat there, quiet, in their own minds behind the shit they saw yesterday. They've already thrown Grodd into Belle Reve and seal Adam back in Kanduk...

But they didn't know what to do with the... situation of the matter that was doing on...

Dinah looked up and said...

Dinah: So we're not gonna talk about Super Harley?

Diana: I don't even know where to begin with Super Harley.

Bruce: Neither do I.

Clark: Was she given a drug? Maybe some Bane Venom?

Bruce: Bane Venom that potent would've killed her instantly.

Kara: Any uh... X-Kryptonite left?

Diana: That would be a good guess but she seemed way stronger than a regular Kryptonian. Not even Clark could take on Black Adam that easily.

Ollie: Then what was it?

Bruce: ...

At the cave...

*THUNK*

Harley: Ow.

*THUNK*

Harley: Ow!

*THUNK*

Harley: OW.

*THUNK*

Harley: OW!!!!! FUCK!!!!! HOW DO YOU TURN THIS SHIT OFF!?!?!?

The Team just watched her, still being in a shocked state at Harley's new... abilities. They watched her float up, hitting her head on the ceiling before descending - only to hit the ceiling again...

Wally: Oh, so yesterday wasn't a dream.

Jaime: So I wasn't the only one that thought that.

Cassie: No, no you were not.

M'gann: She... has powers now.

Bart: Like I'm seeing it but... I'm still not believing it.

Mirio: I get what you guys mean.

Kaldur: Yea... will this be a problem?

Mirio: Most likely.

Kaldur: Really?

Mirio: Yea if you guys piss Izuku off again. Harley was a threat to you guys before, now she can fly and has super strength.

Kaldur: Yes... you're right.

Harley: Instead a' watchin me slowly catch a concussion - how about you heroes do what your title says!

Cassie and M'gann flew up and tried to help her down but they couldn't...

Harley: Pull harder!!!!

Cassie: Bossy much!!!!

M'gann floated away and glared as her eyes glowed green. Using her superior Telekinesis, she pulled her down but had to keep her there which was a little straining.

M'gann: I can't, hold her like this!

With Iz...

He was at Ivy's bed side seeing as how she was getting some needed rest from yesterday's activities.

Right after Harley's... "Thing" she passed out...

He watched her - knowing that if something was wrong with her, Harley would flip so he stayed there next to her.