HA!!!!

Author: Ok, so, in this chapter, I'm not gonna describe Iz and Ana having sex but it will be implemented. I just don't wanna spend so many words on it.

Author: Plus, I tried. And I got a lot more done with the sex scene for him and Harley than Ana.

Author: Also, any jokes that sound familiar to you guys, I got from Tik Tok and Insta - they aren't mine. Felt like that needed to be said...

Bruce: Alright, it's time to move out.

Dick: Sooooo, what's the plan again?

Bruce: There is... a plan.

Jason: And that is?

Bruce: It's one that I'm not proud of.

Damian: Like?

Bruce: ...

Steph: I am not ok with this silence you got going on.

Bruce: Let's go.

They all sped off from the Wayne Manor...

Except Tim...

Tim: What's the plan!?

Jock: Trust me man, you're gonna have the time of your LIFE tonight!

Andy: Eh, yea, ok, sure...

Jock 3: Come on! Perk up man!

Andy: Ok. Ok.

After the game, Andy got to talk to Lebron and Kobe before talking smack to Dan who had no choice but to let him since he won.

Bella even came back around and had the GALL to try and convince him that she actually had feelings for him but he swerved her quick, fast, and in a hurry.

He wasn't sure about going with them but he did and just let them know that Iz will be the one they have to deal with if anything happens to him...

Andy: Just... one question... you guys don't do like... uh...

Jock 2: Do what?

Andy: Like... white people shit. You don't try that "summon a demon" or "Let's play with a Ouiji Board" type bullshit, right?

Jock 4: Come on man, that's just cold!

Andy:💧The fact that you didn't even answer my question, makes me want to jump out this car.

Jock: Heh no dude, we don't do stuff like that.

Andy: Ok... that's good.

Jock 5: You have nothing to worry about!

Andy: That's what our last principle said and all of you ended up jumping me.

Jock 7: Heheh yea... your friend is scary.

Andy: I bet he is.