Witch's Ghost

Author: Ok, I was honestly not expecting you guys to like it so much. Like I knew you'd like it but I didn't think you'd like it THAT much.

Author: I glad you guys did though. Ok, so, you SEE the title, you KNOW which one we're gonna get into - but don't worry...

Author: I'm gonna spare 3-4000 words on Zombie Island to finish it. Then it's on to Witch's Ghost.

Author: I got some surprising for you guys in this chapter and if you're a real one, you WON'T scroll to the bottom to see what it is.

Author: Also, someone brought up something about Ben 10 if I include Broly.

Author: I already explained it but I feel that you guys need an explanation.

Author: Ben CAN scan other aliens and ad him to his roster but if that's the case, as powerful as Kevin, Gwen, and Vilgax are, how come he's never scanned them.

Author: I mean, I'm not really gonna let it get that good to where he scans a Saiyan, Kryptonian, or a Kree.

Author: In all honesty, I feel like his Omnitrix kind of works similar to to the rules of the Infinity Gauntlet, he can only scan those from his universe.

Author: And personally, even if he could, that doesn't mean he'll be Goku, Vegeta, or Broly status. At best he'll be at Cabba status even after the SSJ transformation

Author: We not gonna talk about the Kree Empire because Carol Danvers is the most powerful.

Author: If I'm wrong, please let me know guys. I'd hate to assume. I'm talking to you Jack.

Author: Alright, onto the chapter.

Later on that night...

Iz: ...

Harley: ...

Ivy: ... (Snickers)

Iz: 💢 That's not funny, Ivy.

Ivy: Isn't it though?

Harley: ... Ok, I just wanna take the time to say, that was my bad.

Iz: YOU THINK!?!???

Harley: I'm sorry!!!!

Right now, Iz, Andy, Ivy, and Harley were all trapped in a the cellar...

They got there because after dinner, Lena... well...

Best let Harley explain it...

Harley: I thought she wanted you!

Iz: She didn't show any interest at first and when she did - it was out of nowhere- you HAD to know that that was a trick!!!!

Ivy: To be fair, you went along with it.

Harley: And plus I was KINDA right, she sucked you off.

Iz: It wasn't even GOOD so it doesn't count!

Xalga: I actually thought she was really beautiful... but her skill was... lackluster.

Iz: I know, she CAN'T be from New Orleans.

Harley: I can finish what she started if ya want.

Iz: Just...!!! UGH!!!!!

Andy: ...

Iz looked at Andy...

To see a smirk on the boy's face...

The teen raised his eyebrow at him and decided to ask him a dumb question to see how he responds...