... The Fuck? ... Like, THE FUCK!?!?!

Author: THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE OFFWORLD!!!! WE FINALLY MADE IT!!!!

Author: Now, as I said, this one could be short or long - it's one or the other. As you know Izu and Izuku's Eri is gonna be here... that also includes Morgan, Nala, and Kyara.

After this chapter will be Info FOR OffWorld - it needs its own chapter - and that'll come a week before OffWorld's first chapter.

Author: Some said they want Koji and Liza there and I'm gonna do it, just so they can be wholesome and whatnot.

Author: They won't play like a major part. Oh! And for the name in Hunter Heroes, what about "Titans?".

Author: Let me know what you think.

Author: No gonna lie, I damn near almost cried, writing that last chapter. I also forgot to mention that Tsuyu was apart of those who were against Iz's death.

Author: Buuuuuut Tenya was with it.

Author: After this, Broly DxD, Raven, I post the new Chapter of my original story, I post the first chapter of the Ed, Edd, n' Eddy story, then Sons of Krypton, lastly, Fall of the Seven.

Author: THAT'S A LOT OF WORK!!!! I'm looking at about a month or two before I come back but hey at least we finally got here...

Author: This chapter, I'm just setting up the cannon... oh and...

Author: Andy's not gonna fuck Cassandra Cain...

Author: Y'all thought.

Author: Alright now, the moment you've all been waiting fo -

Angie/SG/Wade: oh my GO - CAN WE COME IN NOW!!!!

Author: WAIT TILL I GET TO OFFWORLD!!!

SG: I'M HAVE BEEN BORED!!!!

Angie: I'M HAVE BEEN HORNY!!!!

Wade: I HAVE BEEN TOO QUIET!!!!

Author: AND HERE WE FUCKING GO!!!!!!

Soon enough, Iz got back home that same day. He got out of the car but quickly let his body rest on the door after he closed it...

His skin flickered turquoise and purple but he was slowly calming down. The blonde patted his back, saying...

Harley: You ok there Izzy?

Iz: Yea.

Ivy: You keep getting mad like that, you'll go into a coma again.

Jinx: That's ok, heh, he does it again, this time I get to sleep in his bed.

Harley: Ya can't rape Izzy!

Jinx: ... Um... he didn't give you permission to take his closed off while you guys slept naked - you just did it.

Harley: ... 💢 you gettin smart with me?

Ivy: Heheh...

He looked at the two...

Despite all that's happened - Ivy and Harley have been there... again...

He now felt that telling his friends he needed to be alone wasn't the right move because Ivy and Harley were gonna be there.

And said Plant Goddess can just MAKE her own home.

Xalga: Your friends don't blame you.

Iz: I know that but I gotta stop doing that. Even after everything they've been through, they didn't ghost on me. It's not fair that I did it to them.