The Dawn of Lust

SG: ...

Wade: ...

Angie: ... 15065 words... that's all we're gonna say....

Author: Also, I have decided that the next four after this will be the last of OffWorld. No, I'm not rushing anything, it just make sense to me.

Author: After that will be a Goodbye DC chapters - only five chapters long - they're that long because it'll have one shots. One will have Izu, Thor, Carol, Ryu, and Obatala in it...

Author: The next will have Izu, Ryu, Iz, Carol, and Thor. One with just Sango and Obatala - that one's gonna be really short. And the last will have Sango, Zira, Eric, and Obatala along with Ororo.

SG: These are all Oneshots in five chapters, so you don't have to read them if you don't want to, author just wants them to make a few appearances...

Wade: Buuuuut there's something else we gotta explain.

Author: I know I have made it confusing for you guys when it came to Marvel, DC, and Ben 10's world knowing about one another, so I'm gonna clear that up now...

Disney - Marvel - DC - Ben 10's World...

                ⬆️

Angie: See how close Marvel and Disney are? So yea, they know about each other...

Disney - Marvel - DC - Ben 10's World...

                               ⬆️

SG: So is Marvel and DC... but...

Disney - Marvel - DC - Ben 10's World...
                 ⬆️                                  ⬆️
                                    ⬅️

Angie: Ben's World wouldn't know about Disney OR Marvel OR any anime world stuff like that don't exist in their world.

Wade: But since DC is so close to Ben's they know about it. Which is why they didn't know about Billy and Tommy - or Marvel and Disney.

Author: Just thought I'd explain that before this epic ass chapter that I'm gonna love so much.

Wade: Heheh author had to take out some of the pictures because WattPad didn't like them but we sure did.

Author: This is all I'm gonna say, look up Merunyaa art on Rule 34, search for short Meru in business attire and the goth girl from that same artist, you're welcome.

Angie: Now, onto this SEXY ASS FUCKING CHAPTER BITCHES!!!!

Wade: IT'S THE ONE YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

SG: THE ONE WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

Author: Yep, spoiler alert, it's gonna start off heavy but keep reading, it'll pick up. Enjoy, you degenerates.

 Enjoy, you degenerates