OffWorld...16

In Injustice...

IBruce came down the steps of the of the entrance way seeing two of his closest friends waiting on him...

IBruce: Dina, Ollie, it's nice to see you two again...

IDina: Yea, it is. How've you been Bruce?

IBruce: I've been good. Thank you for coming on such short notice.

He then looked at Ollie and said...

IBruce: And thank you also for helping in this.

IOllie: Well... I'm not your Ollie, but anywhere the pretty bird goes, I go.

She rolled her eyes at that but he knew that she enjoyed what he said...

IBruce: Come on, we have a lot of work to do, I already have the others doing jobs.

They both looked at one another...

Ollie: Others?

Dina: More reinforcements?

IBruce: Yes, and quite literally, they dropped out of the sky.

Dina: Again?

The three began walking back with him as he explained...

Dina: ... So... a bunch of teenagers?

Ollie: Never figured you to put the lives of thr youth at stake.

Bruce: It's not like that. In the month they've been here - I've found that they've actually been fighting and helping across the entire Multiverse trying to get home.

Dina: Even so, children.

IBruce: Heh, they are far from children. It's a simple deal really. I find a way for them back home, they help me keep Clark behind bars...

Dina: ... Sigh, you know I'm gonna have some issue with this. I mean, like what happened to Starfire. And Beast boy, and Conner. Tim too.

IBruce: ... I know...