Y'KNOW WHAT!?!? FUCK IT!!!!

About three days have passed and Eri was back at school. She walked in heading to breakfast since she was still hungry and got herself a breakfast burrito from the Russian lunch lady.

Eri: Hello Ms. Volkov!

Volkov: Hello sweetheart. Every morning I see you, it makes my heart glow.

Eri: Aww, thank you. Have you seen Matt? He didn't wait for me outside the school like usual.

Volkov: I'm sorry honey, I have not.

Eri: I guess I'll just see him in class.

Volkov: Maybe, but I have to tell you...

Eri: ?

Volkov: Please, try not to make Marie angry.

Eri: Huh?

Volkov: Little girl with rich parent and bad attitude means that she can have everything. I wouldn't get on her bad side at least until Batman can do something about it.

Eri: But I can't keep letting her just billy me.

Volkov: I understand. You have golden heart like lioness. But for now, just play her game until something is done about her.

The lunch lady gently pulled her cheek saying...

Volkov: I would be so sad if something happened to my favorite eater.

Eri smiled at her but side and said...

Eri: Ok...

After lunch, she made her way to the class to see Matt there with an angry expression on his face and a blood in the corner of his lip.

She sat down as he wiped it away...

Eri: What happened!?

Matt: Take a good guess.

She stared but then it hit her. She gasped and glared at Marie who laughed out while the teacher stood there being very frustrated by this little girl...

Eri: What did you do to him!?

Lily: Eri, please don't.

Eri stopped herself...

Marie: I told you I'd get you both to fall in line, didn't I? Hahahahah!!!

Eri: ... Whatever.

She made her way to the first aid kit but one of the boy tripped her, making her arm hit the table.

Class: Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Eri: ...

She got up again, and went to go get the first aid and came back to her friend, tending to his cut lip.

Matt: Ow!

Eri: It was gonna sting! You know that!

Matt: Hehe I know, but still.

Eri: You're a handful, you know that?

Lily smiled at them both but Marie just growled at them. Eri was still being free willed and she hated it...

She thought to herself, what can she do to make her cooperate?

At recess, Matt and Eri sat on the bench, far away from the other kids in their class since it was now clear that they all were Marie's grunts...

Matt: Y'know, you don't need to sit by me. If you wanna go and play, go ahead. The swings are open and we both know how long that line gets.

Eri: No, I'm ok, plus if it was me, Marie would just make sure I couldn't get on it.