OffWorld...11

Author: I AM ON A FUCKING ROLL - THESE IDEAS ARE FUCKING EVERYWHERE RIGHT NOW!!!!

SG: Just letting you guys know, this is gonna be a short prelude to the next chapter.

Wade: Sorry, we want to focus more on where they are and whatnot, hope you guys don't mind.

Author: Either that or Ben 10 and/or Steven Universe will show up in the next chapter...

Angie: Ssssssoooooooo we see some of you guys caught on to how the mystery people looked...

Wade: What did you guys think of how they looked?

SG: We're not gonna spoil it for those who didn't catch on yet though... they're futu -

Angie/Author/Wade: SG!!!!

SG: OH FINE!!!!

Angie: Like he said, these chapters are gonna be hella long - PPG will be last before Lucifer but each chapter will be pretty long.

Author: Ben 10 and PPG will be at least 2-3000 words - because everything else - I watched OR played recently - not only that, Powerpuff Girls doesn't really have a storyline, so I'll be making mine up.

SG: It'll be Marvel Thor, Carol, Ryu, Obatala, and Izu that'll be going there - if you think we should switch them out with anyone - let us know.

Wade: Also, if Author does decide to redo Leaf's blonde Espada - I'm telling you guys - he will choose something else to cross it over with. What would be dope to you guys, let us know.

Angie: Author said have Beerus be stuck in Naruto instead of Kurama and make him a red head or black head, lol.

Author: Shut up!

Author: Now ONTO THE CHAPTER - LETS SEE HOW FAR THIS WRITER'S HIGH GETS ME!!!!

Wade: Spoiler Alert: The Pain comes in 3... 2... 1...

Conner landed back at headquarters where everyone stood after they caught their villains and sent them back to The Phantom Zone.

But of course, no one could find Zod, Faora, or Lor - Zod...

He walked into the wide area, seeing his other Team Members there, he came to their Leader and said...

Conner: Kaldur, where's Ana and the others?

Kaldur: They're already down in the meeting room. We're just waiting for the ok to head too.

Conner: Ok, good... ?

That's when he looked up and saw everyone looking at him...

Zatanna was the only one that didn't...

Conner: Uh... what?

Bart: "What?"

Jaime: Dude, the flying, the heat vision the energy blasts?

Conner smiled...

Conner: Hehe I know. I finally got all of my powers. I wasn't gonna say anything at first but hey, it's pretty cool, right?

Cassandra, Zatanna, and Kaldur smiled...

Kaldur: I for one am happy for you.

Zatanna: Same here.

Cassandra: Yea, you really saved the day that time "Superman".

Conner: Ugh, stop it - I think I'll stick with "Superboy."

M'gann: But, you didn't say anything?

Conner: ?