I Was Scared...

Author: Ok, so, first, it's not Iz and the others - I saw that some of you commented that...

Author: And second, it'll be one more chapter before OffWorld...

Author: But then again this may be the last chapter BEFORE OffWorld, it really depends - I'm just trying to set everything up...

Author: And if I manage to do that before I get to the last chapter - you guys got lucky.

The person coming from the sky is an anime I recently watched but we're not gonna get too much into that.

Author: But I will say that anyone who watched Cyberpunk: Edgerunners know who it is.

Author: Somebody got excited just now.

Author: Let's get this started, either this chapter's gonna be short or it's gonna be long and the next one's gonna be short - it's one or the other.

Author: Also, I know we got a lot of people here already, but you guys choose if you want OUR Koji and Liza there.

Author: As far as the name for the new HUNTER HEROES!!!!! Hopefully you guys keep trying.

Author: Happy Reading!

Iz: 💢💢💢💢💢💢

Highfather: I know that the time may not seem... convenient. But I wish to talk to you, Holder of Xalga.

Andy: ...

Imani: I know... that's that's not... who I think it is.

Ana: That... is...

Ivy: The Highfather, curious.

Harley: The fuck does he and those other guys want?

Rex: No clue...

Jason: ...

Nubia: ...

Anubis looked around at Iz's place in the mountains and said...

Anubis: Nice change of scenery, way better than that backwater place known as Gotham that you decided to stay before.

Iz glared...

You've all... been watching me?

Eve furrowed her brow, trying to understand what they wanted but then, the pillar of light in the sky grew bigger...

Eve: ... Uh...

Jinx: Iz?

Iz: No, we'll deal with each one at a time. I'm not doing this shit all at once.

Shiva: Do not fret, Forgotton One. Our time here will be brief.

Highfather: Yes, that much is true, you do have a battle coming up soon.

Sam peaked around Clark...

Sam: Whoa! Those guys are like Billy!

Damian: Yea but they actually matter.

Billy: Hey!!!! What's with you dissing me like that!?

Damian: Get your panties out your -

*STONE TO THE FACE!!!!*

Damian: GAH!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!

Iz: 💢 Keep talking shit, I get you another.

Billy felt really happy that Iz stuck up for him...

But in all honesty, he did it so Billy wouldn't whine about it later...

Matt came to the teen and said...