OffWorld... Goodbye 👋🏾

Author: Alright! Second to last chapter - let's GO!!!!

Wade: We're ready, you guys are ready, let's do this...

Angie: Don't know if the rest of you heard but we are Discontinuing Broly DxD and starting over...

SG: Again, we're sorry guys, we'll try to make it up. Promise.

Author: Also...

Wade: Female Mineta's name will be Neta from now on

Angie: We realize that if we're gonna do sex scenes with her - we can't call her Mineta - you guys - AND us will end up forgetting that Iz's Mineta is a girl.

SG: YES!!!! it's going to happen!!! Neta is gonna get the dick!! She is! You can skip it if you want but it'll happen.

Author: Sorry, this is my own sick nature. anytime I look at the picture I just feel like she gives people that demon throat...

Wade: Also, Yagi and Iz's sex scene will be in the next chapter but it won't be so long as this one...

Angie: Reason it took so long to get this chapter out was because anytime Author started to right it, he needed to beat his dick off...

Author: I'm very ashamed...

SG: Dude, I can tell you right now, you won't be the only one busting a nut to this...

Wade: This Chapter is 10975 words long, Enjoy!!!!

Tommy was seen sitting on a building in Central City looking down with a stoic expression on his face as the cars and people passed by.

Tommy: ...

His eyes were lowered from all that's happened and it hurt but he knew he had to get over it...

It's not like anyone would understand anyway...

He sighed and got on his phone, seeing that Izu texted him, asking if he was ok but that was days ago and he didn't wanna talk to anyone.

Plus, The Son of The Nine has been busy with his girlfriend - so the only reason he texted him had to be because Billy opened his mouth.

He thought of all that he wanted to do when he got home but the first on his list was getting away from said twin...

For the last few days, he's been getting on him about what he feels which was irritating so - he was not only gonna take his advice - something he didn't wanna do...

But he was gonna distance himself a little so he can have time to himself.

He looked up at the sky but then heard an ethereal sound come from behind him...

Tommy: ?

He stood and looked behind him, seeing that it was his mom and dad...

Wanda: Tommy!