OffWorld...20

Author: Two chapters to go after this one! It's gonna be a long one too - so I hope you guys are ready.

Author: I'm glad that you guys liked the last chapter - I felt like I was rushing a little bit the more I wrote it. I just try not to make it TOO long - so I crop it down.

Author: I was gonna tell you guys something about the spell Izu is under buuuuuut I'm gonna put in it the chapters back in Warbird, so be ready.

Author: Alright, that's enough announcements - let's get this starte -

Wade: Not gonna talk to them about that Naruto Remake Story you were working on?

Author: ...

Angie: It's crazy that you thought we'd let you slide with that one.

Author: ... Snitchin' ass mfs. What y'all problem?

SG: Dude, we saw you sneak in and out of here and into that new story.

Author: ... Sigh...

Wade: Wanna go ahead and show them the Book Cover, Author?

Author: ...

Author: 💢 I hate you all

SG/Angie/Wade: Suuuuuure you do.

Author: Fucking snitches. Sigh, anyway, you guys know that it's gonna be a Naruhina story - but I want him to have two other lovers - one being an oc, the other -

Angie: It's Sakura.

Author: AYO WHATS YO PROBLEM BRUH!?!??

Wade: What, ain't nothing wrong with you wanting to put your dick in an annoying bitch.

Angie: Aside from that, spoiler alert: There IS no annoying Sakura.

SG: Yep! You heard them right? She's not an overly yelling as bitch in that story- BUT I will say that we're gonna give her a power that fits her perfectly...

Wade: Also, It's not gonna be the kind of harem stories that Author usually make - where Naruto's putting his dick in all of them, just Hinata and the Oc character... maybe Sakura.

Angie: The others - he'll just have usual harem situation with them...

SG: Anko, Temari, and Karui are out of the question. We have too much respect for Iruka, Shika, and Choji.

Angie: A lot of people want Tsunade to be apart of that and we may have to disappoint you.

Wade: Somebidy just got mad.

Author: Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Tsunade, she's my main beat off material when I wanna get it all out. But no, I wanna stick to her actually being the grandmother. Wholesome shit, y'know... but that doesn't mean that her and Naruto won't end up in compromising situations.