No Man, I Don't Trust You...

Author: So, you all saw those two pictures at the end of the chapter, that was not suppose to be there, it was actually suppose to be in a few chapters later...

Author: But because I start falling asleep before I finish a chapter, I accidentally put it there - so let's pretend you didn't see anything. Cool? Cool.

Author: Oh and FYI, 😈 The mystery person wasn't Koda - BUT you guys did give me an idea. As far as the other person goes, you guys are just gonna have to be in the dark till I'm good and ready.

Author: ☺️ Love you guys though...

Its been a month and a half since then...

Bruce was just coming back from The Watchtower with Tim who yawned...

Tim: Man, so this thing doesn't belong to any Other Earth that's here?

Bruce: So far. From analyzing it, I've found that it is female, maybe mid twenties - if it's physiology follow normal human laws.

Tim: Not to mention how tall she is...

Bruce: ...Then there's the other one that came a week after her.

Tim: Male, maybe age 17. He looks more human than the girl.

Bruce: True. Where did they come from?

Tim: Are you sure you wanna house the both of them?

Bruce: If I take them to the Tower - they'll start assuming and overreact. It's best for them to be in a comfortable environment.

Tim: Oh wow...

Tim gained a reading smile...

Tim: Since when have you started thinking of the other person?

Bruce looked at him before walking in, saying...

Bruce: You? Teasing me? You must really miss Iz.

Tim: WHAT THE FU- 💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢...

Tim calmed down and went inside...

With Damian...

Damian: Damn, where is it?

He was on the computer typing something in with a very focused expression on his face...

Todd was actually walking by to go and check on their two new guests but stopped to see that Damian has been up looking for something...

Todd: ... Uh... what's up?

Damian looked at Todd...

Damian: Oh! Hey Todd! You were actually the person I was looking for. Ok, so you you know how the media always gives us theme songs? Welp, guess what? I found yours.

Todd: My theme song.

Damian: Yea! You wanna hear it?

Todd: ... That's... surprisingly... sweet - that's not you though.

Damian: Come on, what are brothers for, right?

Todd: ... Sigh, fuck it, let's hear it.

Damian: Awesome, you're gonna love it. Oh! I found it! Here!

He pressed the "play" button...

[Artist]

I've been walkin' round with zero BITCHES!!!

As the song played, Todd stared at it, before looking at Damian who bopped his head with an asshole smirk...

Damian: It's perfect for you - cause you're the only one that doesn't have a date!