...This Is School? Bullshit...

Miri: (Yawn)!!! MMMM!!!!!

Miri stretched his arms and legs as he got out of his new bed in the new apartment Bruce put him. It's already been two weeks, he couldn't believe it. He watched the sun rise, gracing his face with its rays as he hopped up and said...

Miri: Alright!

He threw his fist in the air saying...

Miri: It's time to get up and head to Metropolis Police Department!

He walked out of his room saying...

Miri: It was nice for Mr. Wayne to give me my own place...💧but...

He looked around his new place

Miri: I think he maybe overdone it a little.

Making his way to the restroom, he said to himself...

Miri: Mr. Wayne told me that some man named Gordon called in a favor at the MPD. Heheh I can't believe I'm gonna be a police officer...

He was super excited...

Miri: Its kinda like being a hero again - I can't wai-...

Once he said that word, he remembered what Izuku told him before they boarded the plane...

Izuku: Don't get fooled by anything he officers you. He's smart, and he's trying to see us slip up. So, whatever job he has for you. Don't go being all extravagant, alright?

Miri "hmmed" to himself as he stripped and got into the shower. The water got into his hair, asking himself...

Miri: Is it... really that serious? I mean, yea, we have powers but to keep an eye on us though?

He wanted to at least find a reason against what Izuku said but then again, if he doesn't trust someone, he literally has a good reason for it...

And that Alien God in his stomach can't be lied to or tricked...

Miri: Well, at least I still get to help people.💧I'm pretty sure Izuku would have some "things" to say against me being an officer... but let's hope that it's not all that bad.

The boy dressed himself and did everything else he needed to do before locking the door and heading out.