OffWorld...9

Author: Ok, so again, this chapter is gonna have a lot of action in it. Like I said in the previous chapter, this may be short or long but this is Author AFTER he wrote it, so it's already gonna be long...

Angie: The next one is definitely gonna be short - it'll just be the finish up of the fight but Author's gonna try to fit it all in this one so that the next ten chapters are on the ones that matter...

SG: He decided that Koji, Liza, and some others are gonna be in the Steven Universe World...

Wade: After this event will be a 2 - 5 chapter on The Powerpuff girls - and then Lucifer also being 2 - 5.

Author: I'll remind you guys of this in the last chapters...

SG: Sooooooooo so far with Iz and the others having an Adventure in other world - just to let you guys know, Author is mainly gonna try and stick to Disney...

Wade: Family Guy, Futurama, Cleveland Show, The Simpsons, American Dad - oh somebody getting the dick in those shows...

Author: That's gonna be a process too but I want it to be fun so I'll take my time with it. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Bye guys!!!!

Iz blinked his eyes open but found that he wasn't in bed. He found himself in a bright room - or space and didn't know where he was...

Iz: Uh... Xalga? Where are we?

...

Iz: Xalga? Hey, you there?

Still nothing...

?: Izuku?

Iz: !?!?

He's...

Heard that voice before...

He knew it too well...

His eyes widened as he looked around, breathing hard, his heartbeat in his ears...

?: Izuku, where are you, son. Please call out so I can find you!

Iz: Mom?

He said this quietly as he looked around...

"Inko": Izuku!

Iz: MOM!!!!

He then ran to where he heard the voice...

He didn't know where he was and he honestly didn't care...

He ran and ran but it didn't look like the voice was getting any closer...

Iz: MOM!!!!

"Inko": Izuku!!!!

Back home...

Harley came to Ivy...

Harley: I can't find Izzy!!!

Ivy: He was just in his room - where could he go?

Harley: Maybe he's out there Screamin it and shit...

She then tried to fly...

But... she couldn't...

Harley: Fuck... I'm empty...

Ivy: Harley?

The blonde looked at her as she pointed to the sky...

Seeing that there was a dope over them...

A few members of the Light grinning at them after finally finding the thorns in their sides...

They both gasped but looked closer...