Witch's Ghost Pt. 2

Author: Ok, King Nexus? Jack? Hayden - can I call you Hayden? And SSR? Thank you for clarifying in the last chapter.

Author: From what I'm hearing, Ben is actually more broken than I thought he was but then again when you've got every alien in a watch, how can you not be?

Author: It was just weird to me how he would sometimes get beaten my aliens and wouldn't at least scan them.

Author: I'm not crapping on him or anything either it just seemed like the smart thing to do, y'know?

Author: But anyway, I see you guys liked at that last chapter. Hope you enjoys this one.

Author: It's been a while since I said this but make sure you Vote and Comment.

Author: Remember, this one is gonna short, because the movie was short.

Author: Once it ends I'll get right on Alien Invaders.

Author: Also, I'm sure I don't have to say this but you all know that these are just Filler Chapters.

Author: How lax Iz is in these chapters isn't how he is in the main story, keep that in mind.

Author: WARNING: A LOT OF SEX AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!! I feel like I had to say that.

Author: Till next time though!!!

Two days later...

Right now, Nubia and Rex were beginning to run a bit late. Ivy had already gotten them somewhere to stay for the time being so they were getting dressed...

But kept on stopping...

Nubia: You think Supergirl like big dildos or average sized ones.

Rex: She's a virgin so I don -

Nubia: Wait, whoa! She's a what!? Baby you didn't tell me that!

Rex: ... Oooooh I didn't! Yea, no, she is a virgin.

Nubia stared at him before smiling and hopping up and down.

Rex: Heheh you're like a kid after eating sugar.

Nubia: We're both gonna have our first!!!! YES!!!!

Rex: Aww, I'm happy for you babe.

Nubia: And it's all thanks to you.

Rex: Heheh.

Nubia: Hey look, I know that I kinda dropped what I wanted first before dating on you, but I am glad that you agreed to help me.

Rex: Babe, it's cool. Really.

Nubia: Heheh...

They both left out of the hotel room saying...

Rex: C'mon, let's get to the concert before Iz gets pissy.

Nubia: He gets pissy?

Rex: Have you not been paying attention to how he acts?

Nubia: I thought that was because you're always picking at him.

Rex: Oh whatever!!!

But then, someone came out of their walk in closet and behind them...

Everything blacked out...

About two hours later, they woke up, strapped to a chair with cloth on their mouths...

Facing one another...

Rex: !?

Nubia: !?

?: Heheh!!!