OffWorld...12

Author: Ok so I'm not gonna hold y'all - I had too much fun writing the GOW and Injustice part of this, so I'm gonna get right onto the Ben 10 and Steven Universe parts in the next one before this may end up being too long. Lol...

Yagi: *Groooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaan*...

Yagi finally woke up after what seemed like forever and found himself in what seemed to be a sort of forest on a mountain...

But the snow overtook it all, he blinked his eyes open before pushing himself to his feet, sighing and looking around...

Yagi: Dammit... now where am I?

After making sure he had everything, he found that he was actually knocked out near a river and decided to follow that for now...

Where there's water, there's people that drink it...

He did keep an eye on his surrounding because it didn't feel like he was the only one up there. That's when he get that it wasn't snow he stepped on...

He looked down to see that there were tracks...

Yagi: That's... a reeeeaaaally big bear paw...

He put his hand up to it to see that his hand was minuscule compared to the track...

Yagi: Bears don't get that large anymore... unless...

He gasped lightly...

Yagi: Young Koda could be here...

He followed the tracks, coming onto some noise but it sounded like a dog or something getting hit...

It whined as he jogged carefully and cautiously to where the noise came from. He ended up seeing the huge bear roaring out at what he guessed was a young boy that had a wounded wolf with him...

The boy tried to get up but he was injured as well. He gritted his teeth in pain, pointing his dagger at the beast...

?: S-Stay BACK!!!

The best trekked on after him, intending to finish what he started which made the boy almost reach for his bow...

?: D-Don't... make me... use this!

The bear growled and roared again before speeding off to the kid which made Tagi gasp and run in...

With his arm and shoulder, he rammed it in the side, tumbling it to the snow.

He was now for sure that this wasn't Koji...

It wouldn't have been that easy...

Angie: Real recognize real.

Wade: Took the words right out of my mouth.

He looked at the kid and asked...

Yagi: You ok?

The boy looked up at the man but saw the bear charge at him...

?: RIGHT SIDE!!!!

He looked at the bear that rammed him into three trees before sliding to a stop. He looked at at it as it tried to slam its paws down on him.

He rolled out of the way and quickly took out his shield as his blocked a slash from it...

He blocked another paw slam but the bear tried to overpower Yagi. He felt the pressure and gritted his teeth but managed to get under the creature, put her shield on its stomach, and use his strength to push him up and flip in onto the floor.

He breathed out and looked at the boy...

Yagi: RUN!!!

The boy nodded and got up, despite his run would with his wolf and dragged on but the bear bit Yagi...