OffWorld...18

Author: Ok next chapter guys, next chapter - I promise you'll get the sex scene then - YES I have a good reason for it.

Wade: No, he's being serious.

Angie: Yea, don't worry, you don't have to kill him or rape him... Star.

Author: Let me also say this. When I say that Clark and his family would head over to MHA Cannon - I meant MCU MHA Cannon.

Author: Not only that, but they'll only be going to other anime's to get alliances for MCU MHA.

SG: He didn't make that specific. But that's what he meant.

Wade: Clark and the others won't play a big part in MCU MHA Cannon - he'll be a cameo at best - same as Iz...

Angie: And don't worry, we get on Author's ass when he starts to overwork himself...

Author: @UniversalFluff 🙏 thank you so much for worrying about me but I'm fine. I don't overdo it as much anymore, I take care of myself and take frequent breaks - trust me.💧My girlfriend doesn't let me write too much.

Wade: That bruise from her puttin' a pan to the back of ya head still hurts, huh?

Author: MAN, FUCK YOU!!!! Anyway! I only said 25 chapters in case it gets that long - but if it doesn't, those chapters will be one shot stories of where Izu and the others go - not including the Lucifer and PPG chapters.

SG: The next four chapters after this one and the next one can be the last and I can make it happen but I'm not gonna count this chapter or the next chapter as one of the four.

Author: You guys vote Yay or Nay because you know that the only real stories I'm following are Ragnorak and Injustice.

Angie: Now, onto the chapter!

Four weeks before The Day of Pink Sun...

Wade: Damn that's what you calling it?

Author: Am I wrong to call it that?

Angie/SG/Angie: Nope.

Author: Alright then.

Back at the house with Hodr, the boy looked at Yagi who was listening in on what Freya was saying while Brok, Odi - er Tyr, and Sindri listened...

Wade: Nah, you had it right the first time.

She explained to him of the possible that Zeus was the culprit of why Yagi was here. She did sense residual Greek Magic on him when he got there but as for the why he's here, he didn't know.

Freya: Like I said before, Minotaurs do not come to these lands, they can't get here unless someone puts them here.

Sindri: Question is, why does Zeus have a bone to pick with you?

Yagi: I... do not know.

Mimir: I've heard rumors, brother.

He picked up the head as Mimir continued...

Mimir: Rumors of Zeus's cruelty - along with his sackseeds. From rapin' and killing any that told them no, to killin' off or torturin' those who may be able to beat them.

Yagi wasn't dumb on Greek Mythology, studying abroad, he knew that their pantheon was a little bit more than fucked up.

But then again, he's not a threat to him...

But...

Yagi: ... Maybe I just got caught in the blast.

They looked at him...