RoadTrip Back Home 13

Author: Alright! Last chapter before we get to Andy and Becca's little two - chapter rendezvous...

Author: 16721 Words, this is how much I love y'all...

Author: In the first part on both Chapters:

•Andy

•Becca...

Author: That is for the first Story and I'm thinking of it being the third movie since that's the only one I saw...

Author: And for the second part, it'll be:

•Andy

•Becca

•Yagi

•Katsuki

• Koji

Author: And it's the last fight of the RoR Tournament - but I get the feeling that a lot of you are gonna be mad at what's about to happen... I know I just triggered someone - but that's ok.

Author: Also, I wanna apologize because we won't be finishing the the Percy and Sky High movie.

Author: One, this chapter is too long WITHOUT them and I'll need a minimum of 3000 words for each part...

Author: We're talking almost 20,000 words. Sorry guys...

Author: A personal sorry to those who grew up on those too. I liked the movies too.

Author: But I MAY bring them back up in other chapters when we get back to Warbird if that makes you guys happy - well, Percy, I don't know about Skyhigh, we'll think about that...

Author: Also, I just wanted to point out that Gaia and Eros(Aphrodite's Son) would've been there for Andy - truly, they would've...

Author: But with Gaia being free and other Gods knowing about this, she was given back her job as maintaining the health of the earth every few months...

Author: Same with Eros, he would've been there for Andy but since his mother has been slacking on keeping population burning bright in Greece...

Author: He had to take over for a while...

Author:💧I feel like I had to explain that part again, it felt like everyone glossed over it.

Author: And to rub salt in Iz and the others's wounds...

Author: Wade's gonna be the one to explain to them ALL what Andy went through.

Author: It'll hit harder, coming from a guy who's already fucked uo in the head.

Author: But enough of all that, it's time to GET TO THE CHAPTER!!!!

SG/Wade/Angie: ...

Author: ... Still mad at me, huh?

SG/Wade/Angie: 💢 Mmhm...

Author: Damn, I thought that would work. Sigh... fine...