Time For Departure!!!!

Angie: Hey there guys...

SG: Sup?

Wade: Ok, so, for one...

Author: Rest in Peace for the Goat, Akira Toriyama

Author: I was a Dragon Ball/Z/GT/S fan before anything. So please, put a "Peace" in the comments for my nigga dawg.

Wade: We honestly thought people were fuckin trolling but it's legit.

SG: Siiiiiiiigh, look, we're not gonna get all moody with you guys, but he was a Great man.

Angie: You guys didn't know this - we recently found this out, but his main drive for Making the Dragon Ball Series was for his Wife.

Author: I heard something about it being for his wife and that was dope of him.

Author/Wade/Angie/SG: Rest in Peace, my man.

Author: Alright but besides all of that, we saw some of your choices for the Toji and Nanami/ATLA and LOK Story and this is what we came up with...

Wade: For ATLA, we can do Toji and Nanami. And for LOK, we can do Yuji, Todo, and Choso.

SG: Who wouldn't want these brothers together...

Angie: And here's the fun part, Yuji can have one of the three powers here...

• Gojo's Red/Blue/Hollow Purple Technique.

•Mahoraga summons.

•Sukuna's Flame Technique.

Author: We're not gonna give him Infinity or all of Sukuna's abilities because it'll be too unfair.

SG: In the manga, it's implied that, since Choso is his brother, he has Blood Manipulation and that he can go toe to toe with Sukuna after he, spoiler alert, took over Megumi's body.

Angie: And if you guys think it should be Yuji/Choso/Todo in ATLA world, then imma take Todo out cause there ain't no tall bitches in the first one.

Author: At least in LOK, Asami is damn near almost 6 ft. Not even kidding, she's like 5'10, they just made her look short.

Wade: It'll be funny if Choso had a thing for married milf women like Suyin...

Author: That would be funny. Or we can put those three in another Anime - maybe an Isekai or Fantasy one.

Author But you guys will have to make that decisions after you read...

Author: if you want them in a different anime, it has to be an Isekai or a Fantasy one, just give me suggestions and I'll see what I can do ENJOY!!!!