YOU ARE MOST ADORABLE!!!!

Author: Yo! What up? Look I'm not gonna be talking so much but let me say this...

Author: Now with Iz's Command ability - he CAN - if he wanted, create kryptonite if he wanted to - but Justice any already pissed off teen...

Author: He's not gonna do that, why? Because if it came down to Superman and he pissed him off, he'd want to beat him with his own hands.

Author: Also, about his "Depower" Command, even when it comes to the Omega power that Darkseid has, he can strip it away if he wanted to...

Author: But Darkseid was still a New God before that, so it'll probably just end up as a fist fight and whoever wins, wins.

Author: Another thing, Iz doesn't know everyone's weakness.

Author: Yea, you heard me right. He knows of the general info that Xalga receives which is why he's always throwing shots...

Author: But as far as their weakness, he doesn't know them. Superman's is just that common.

Author: Now, onto the chapter. And YES, we're doing the entire Lord Deathman skit - fight me.

Tim walked into the bunker that Dick and Jason told him to meet them at though he didn't see Bruce's car.

He actually didn't want to be here because it's been a while since he's seen his friend Iz...

He kind of missed him...

Tim: Does he like cake? I wanna ask him but I get the feeling that he won't give me a straight answer.

He wanted to do something special for him...

After hearing that some of the villains unknowingly turn down his apartment - Bruce was building him his own house...

But Tim was the one watching over everything and making sure that Bruce didnt try to put any cameras into it.

Alfred told him that he already checked that and also let him know that Bruce turned the building of his knee home over to him, just as a show of faith.

This was all being done with Iz only knowing that he was having a house built...

Tim: I'm gonna text him later, I didn't even get to say anything to him before he left.

After seeing both ex-Robin's he said...

Tim: Um, ok, I'm here, came as soon as you guys called, so what's up

Jason: Jeez, don't sound so irritated. You'll see that asshole again, let him have his space.

Tim: 💢 SHUT UP!!!! What is going on?

Dick: We need to interrogate a... new - is he new?

Jason: New to us.