You Back Off!!!!

Izuku went into the back to go and get the tea ready like Clara asked him but he was doing it with a sense of urgency, just to get them out of there.

It's only been a few minutes but them lingering here pissed him off even more. Gabriel rubbed the back of his head, not knowing how to approach his friend anymore but then Rex and the others peaked in...

Andy: Uh... hey man.

Rex: You uh... you alright?

Izuku: Yea. I'm fine.

Imani: ... Well you're obviously lying.

Imani and Amy sat at the table behind Izuku while Andy and Rex leaned against the wall on either side of him...

Andy: Hey, Iz, sorry about the fangirling.

Izuku: Guys, relax, I'm not mad because you were fangirling. I just want them to leave, that's all.

Imani: Yea but we didn't mean to just forget about you like that.

Izuku: You didn't forget about me. You reacted just like any other human would. There's nothing wrong with that.

He put the tea bag in the pot, letting it simmer before sighing. He gave them all a smile and nodded...

Izuku: I'm sorry, I know I'm kinda raining on you guys's parade but the sooner they leave the better I'll feel.

They looked at each other before watching him leave out to the heroes who were still standing there.

Ms. Clara gave the teen her most sincere expression. She really wasn't trying to put the boy on the spot like that.

Izuku set the tea down and poured their cups. The elderly woman smiled at him gratefully and said...

Clara: Thank you, Izuku.

Izuku: No problem.

Clara: You know, you can have the rest of the day off.

He looked at her to see a very understanding expression on her face. BM and the rest of the Bat Family noticed this, one raising an eyebrow while the other two glared in suspicion.

BM himself gave the boy a look as he said...

Izuku: No, it's ok. Would hate for someone else to pick up my slack. I'll finish and then leave.

Clara: Are you sure?

Izuku nodded and took his broom, continuing to sweep like he was doing.

SM watched the teen with a smile and said...

SM: You've got yourself a very responsible young man right there.

Clara: Just like most of the kids that work here, Izuku was left behind, so I took time caring for him.

WW: Forgive us. We didn't mean to intrude on a Foster Home.

The teen tightened his hold on the broom, something that RH (Red Hood) heard.

Izuku friends watch him but also saw that RH and Robin were watching him for some reason. They knew that the teen knew that he was being watched - even catching Batman's eye a couple of times.

They just hoped that this thick intense feeling would go away...

SM: Well, we'll try not to take up so much of your time. Do you remember what he looked like?

Clara: Ah yes, the description of the man. Well, he had on black pants with no shirt. Very peculiar if you ask me, we do live around snow.

Izuku wiped the counters and took order with some of the customers he knew coming in...